I love the idea of crossing the picket line

Brownwind

The union groupthink makes me sick. I would probably cross just to spite them and start a controversy because I enjoy being a contrarian.
Stop. Seriously just stop.

We got a few days to figure it out and we have two of the greatest players working on it. We represent an amazing company and union. Keep your integrity and don’t lose focus.

HarryWarden

The union groupthink makes me sick. I would probably cross just to spite them and start a controversy because I enjoy being a contrarian.
In other words your a boring tool with no real personality and can’t think for yourself and your begging for attention, even if it’s negative

Sad

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
You hate me because I have a difference of opinion and won’t go along with the crowd you realize how insane you people sound? You’re winning nobody to your cause
Please forgive them as their head is too far up the horses hole for them to think logically. This is mob mentality.

Thebrownblob

lol. Y’all really think I am posting from other accounts. I see the wheel still spinning but the hamster is dead.

You do know the earth is round, trump really did lose the election and not all people kiss the horses butt, right.
I didn’t say you numbnuts, I was talking about dumbpreloader or thedude
Your nowhere near, intelligent enough to create another account.

Thebrownblob

Well dang….
1689853343916.png