I love the idea of crossing the picket line

Thebrownblob

Let me make a correction for you*

Calling union members useless slugs is consider trolling.

because when management is called similar names by union members, there isn't any outcry of trolling.
I know a lot of management, that I don’t think are useless slugs. I’ve worked with them for years. We don’t always agree, but we have a job to do, you on the other hand appear to be a useless slug.

Last edited:

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I know a lot of management, that I don’t think are useless slugs. I’ve worked with them for years. We don’t always agree, but we have a job to do, you on the other hand appear to be a useless slug.

Hold on, let me pull your move.

Stop baiting me please.
😂

Thebrownblob

Hold on, let me pull your move.

Stop baiting me please.
😂
1689814861136.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
So let’s say there’s a strike which there’s not gonna be but for the sake of argument…

All the useless slugs who don’t do anything sit outside which I wish they were doing anyway on a usual day and the people who actually wanna work go in and get paid? That honestly sounds wonderful to me. Talk about don’t threaten me with a good time. What am I missing here ?
People like you make me sick.

Because these brave teamsters stood up for what they believed in the results were a minimum wage, overtime pay and The National Labor Act which gave workers the right to work toward better working conditions.

Thebrownblob

People like you make me sick.

Because these brave teamsters stood up for what they believed in the results were a minimum wage, overtime pay and The National Labor Act which gave workers the right to work toward better working conditions.
where are you at in that picture?

Thebrownblob

The union groupthink makes me sick. I would probably cross just to spite them and start a controversy because I enjoy being a contrarian
Lol controversy. And what are you going to do after about four hours and there’s nothing for you to do and they send you home?

Can you imagine telling your kids like well I’m not working today cuz some bald headed piece of shyte who’s probably a pedophile wants to make a name for himself and thinks he’s a badass?