Do Seasonal Driver Helpers get drug tested?

But you don't want the good ones to go away Obi-Wan...
I haven't had a helper in a good seven years. Helper don't help me in the country and it hinders me from talking on my Bluetooth and listening to music plus streaming radio all day.

Our center puts about 100 routes out during peak. We are paying 15 buck an hour and I was informed that there were 42 hired. That's pretty bad. I think they will be in serious trouble. Probably have to go through a temp agency.

Anthonysg0113

I haven't had a helper in a good seven years. Helper don't help me in the country and it hinders me from talking on my Bluetooth and listening to music plus streaming radio all day.

Our center puts about 100 routes out during peak. We are paying 15 buck an hour and I was informed that there were 42 hired. That's pretty bad. I think they will be in serious trouble. Probably have to go through a temp agency.
I don't like helpers either. Cramps my style.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ive smelt weed smoke plenty of times from the parking lot walking up to the guard shack.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448851215.215968.jpg

lll G R A F lll

I was a helper coordinator this past peak season. Our 137 helpers got paid $10.10 -- Obviously the people who were looking for this kind of pay aren't going to be the best. Most of the them seemed as if they couldn't pass a GED exam, let alone a piss test. I'd assume 120 of the helpers wouldn't have got the job even if a mouth swab was used to test them.

Felons, crackheads, pill poppers, etc...It's no wonder drivers can't stand having help they don't know personally.