Do you donate to drive?

wilberforce15

I believe it was a Republican Congress that passed NAFTA over the Democrats objections.
It was like 30 Republicans and 25 or so democrats.

Nafta is nothing compared to the open border. So even if Dems can claim something on trade agreements they did 10x worse by ensuring tens of millions of foreign competitors within our borders

It was like 30 Republicans and 25 or so democrats.

Nafta is nothing compared to the open border. So even if Dems can claim something on trade agreements they did 10x worse by ensuring tens of millions of foreign competitors within our borders
Open border? Go try to visit Canada or Mexico and see how open the border is. You really are just a right wing echo chamber.

wilberforce15

Open border? Go try to visit Canada or Mexico and see how open the border is. You really are just a right wing echo chamber.
Our border is open for entry, not exit. I'm banned from Canada because I'm still a pureblood.

You decry Nafta and welcome that 1/4 of the entire Mexican population has moved here.

Thebrownblob

When Reagan and the Republicans deregulated the trucking industry.
I’m not a huge fan of the D regulation but it was going to happen and Ronald Reagan was not the only president that had a hand in it. It made it harder to unionize but it did not make it impossible the biggest problem is that unions shot theirselves in the foot over and over again. And most trucking Company employees no longer wanted to be a part of a union.

“Increasing public interest in deregulation led to a series of federal laws beginning in 1976 with the Railroad Revitalization and Regulatory Reform Act. The deregulation of the trucking industry began with the Motor Carrier Act of 1980, which was signed into law by President Carter on July 1, 1980.”

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
You didn't fight TTP, TTIP, or Korean Pact, or NAFTA, because they endorsed the people who made those deals happen.
Then they advocate tens of millions of people to come in and compete with union labor.
I didn't fight any of it other than phone calls to my representatives. The IBT fought it.

You endorse candidates based on a series of concerns. In these cases, they were all in the middle of the election cycle and had already been chosen. Some that voted with Teamsters had been endorsed by us. Conversely, some that were not endorsed sided with Teamsters. Why don't you give examples instead of spewing generalities.

wilberforce15

I didn't fight any of it other than phone calls to my representatives. The IBT fought it.

You endorse candidates based on a series of concerns. In these cases, they were all in the middle of the election cycle and had already been chosen. Some that voted with Teamsters had been endorsed by us. Conversely, some that were not endorsed sided with Teamsters. Why don't you give examples instead of spewing generalities.
I listed directly from the teamsters site that they want tens of millions of foreign labor competition working in the US

I don't care what treaty or candidates they oppose or support. I could object to that but I'll stick to the worst stuff. They are actively undermining their members.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When Reagan and the Republicans deregulated the trucking industry.
I've educated you on this already.
Why do you continue to lie?

Screenshot_20210820-034452_Chrome.jpg

Thebrownblob

I don't believe you or your made up charts.
So you don’t believe the truth lol? You were alive when it happened how do you not remember this? You just want to beat up poor old Ronnie Reagan even though he wasn’t the only person involved here that’s quite a list of Democrats voting for it.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I listed directly from the teamsters site that they want tens of millions of foreign labor competition working in the US

I don't care what treaty or candidates they oppose or support. I could object to that but I'll stick to the worst stuff. They are actively undermining their members.
OHhhhh...this is all about you being opposed to immigration of any sort. I thought this thread was dealing with DRIVE.