Do you donate to drive?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sups working, seniority being violated, and running the operation with bare minimum staff. Before you tell me to grieve it doesn’t do anything but put a target on your back
Bad news Mr Wong everybody has a target on them
Do the job like you were trained and who cares if you have a target or
Not
You sound like scared runner gunner is that how you want to live your life

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-3-096132304d.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
You can’t be forced. Anyone who says this isn’t being truthful with their experience with drive.
It’s like United Way. No one forces anyone to donate but when a supervisor comes to you and hands you a pre made form with your name on it and then stands over you while you fill it out that‘s intimidating to the majority of drivers especially the new ones. For me it did just the opposite and that is when I quit giving. That was a long time ago. The intimidation made United Way a lot of money but it saved me a lot. Drive was the same. As we walked in they had only one entrance to get into the building and quite a few Union guys was there with prepared forms with everyones names on it. You filled it out while they stood over you. Of course you could put that you didn’t want to give anything but again I would think the majority gave. These companies and organizations have learned over the years what works to get the most money and they use it.