Do you donate to drive?

kforte36

I’m ready to go on strike when the time comes. A lot of BS going on.
We should strike. The company isnt going to just roll over and pay everyone more. What is the company going to do... Fire every driver from every center in the United States??? No.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can see your perspective and how those with children and a house payment would feel that pressure. Thankfully I don't have children and rent.
It’s easy with no responsibility. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying a strike isn’t a useful weapon. But it’s a nuclear weapon. It hurts both sides. Unfortunately, it has to be used sometimes, but only as a last resort. The very word shouldn’t be thrown around lightly.

kforte36

It’s easy with no responsibility. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying a strike isn’t a useful weapon. But it’s a nuclear weapon. It hurts both sides. Unfortunately, it has to be used sometimes, but only as a last resort. The very word shouldn’t be thrown around lightly.
I agree. I don't feel a strike would be good but I also don't see the company agreeing to pay drivers any more. So if drivers are ok with keeping their pay rate the same then a strike won't be needed

I agree. I don't feel a strike would be good but I also don't see the company agreeing to pay drivers any more. So if drivers are ok with keeping their pay rate the same then a strike won't be needed
I can see a lot of senior Union members that would be happy keeping their $40/hr rate for the security of their pension.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
9DD320E0-91AA-44B2-AA7C-40F427FE6786.gif