Do you think hes fired?

Dnking

FireFalcon
BE A MAN IF YOU ARE so worried about this person? witch you seem to be call him and ask if you dont have his number than mind your own bussiness and dont air out laundry you didnt wash. worrie about your self or go to managment.

Do you know how to spell? You spell bussiness, Business. And worrie, Worry. I won the spelling bee in the 3rd grade by the way. And because he is full-time, the full-time union steward and our business agent is helping this guy fight for his job. Nobody wants to see anyone lose there job, but as mentioned you have to be responsible as a driver, its your career. Browncafe is a forum, everyone talks about whats goin on in there center or other centers. This post is a few months old. I was just updating what happened. If you have something against it then guess what? DONT READ IT!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you know how to spell? You spell bussiness, Business. And worrie, Worry. I won the spelling bee in the 3rd grade by the way. And because he is full-time, the full-time union steward and our business agent is helping this guy fight for his job. Nobody wants to see anyone lose there job, but, as mentioned, you have to be responsible as a driver, it's your career. Browncafe is a forum, everyone talks about what's going on in there center or other centers. This post is a few months old. I was just updating what happened. If you have something against it then guess what? DONT READ IT!

I love it when the spelling police misspells, uses the wrong words or leaves out punctuation when correcting others.