Do you think we will ever get a maximum weight limit in the contract?

Bob11B

What would you all recommend if you had a package that said 145-150 pounds and you were quite certain it was well over 150? I had one a few months back and it was from amazon, I looked it up on amazon and it was substantially heavier than the 150....how would you handle this ?

Rack em

Made the Podium
What would you all recommend if you had a package that said 145-150 pounds and you were quite certain it was well over 150? I had one a few months back and it was from amazon, I looked it up on amazon and it was substantially heavier than the 150....how would you handle this ?
Non deliver-overweight and bring it back.

8000Shelf

IMG_20190705_151510770~2.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
With lots of help!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

You looked it up on Amazon ?

LMAO

Leave it on the truck, and let revenue recovery deal with it.

Total package

We can rebuild him
I had one this year that weighed 219 pounds. It was on a palette and actually had that weight on the shipping label. I don’t how the label gets processed with a UPS tracking number with that

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Stop the progress. Pretty simple