Do you use a radio in your Package Car?

BrownChoice

Not the Dewalt's I've seen. Mine doesn't.

You want a mobile charger? My advice is to get a power bank. Amazon.com: power bank charger: Cell Phones & Accessories

Best thing I ever bought. Bought one right before I started driving knowing that I wouldn't have a charger in the package car. It stores about twice the power of a typical smart phone. They are about the sixe of your phone and you can charge anywhere. It gives me enough battery life to stream iHeart Radio for much of the day as well as surf the net during lunch and still be fully charged at the end of the day.

Thank you!!!!

B

bowflex

I finally decided to start playing music while working. I have only been driving for 30 plus days and now that I know my route I figured it was time to add music in hopes of making my day more relaxing. Honestly it makes a big difference for me. I use my big jambox and my note 3. I turn of all data and It only kills 30% of my phone battery and only 1/4 of the jambox's battery. My music selection is different than most. I listen to Spanish , country and hip hop. The only problem I have is the Hip Hop has explicit lyrics so i have to turn it off when i'm in one place for more than a minute. When my country music is playing I get strange looks but at least the content isn't offensive. No one understands the Spanish music so i'm good when that is playing.

GolfCart

I finally decided to start playing music while working. I have only been driving for 30 plus days and now that I know my route I figured it was time to add music in hopes of making my day more relaxing. Honestly it makes a big difference for me. I use my big jambox and my note 3. I turn of all data and It only kills 30% of my phone battery and only 1/4 of the jambox's battery. My music selection is different than most. I listen to Spanish , country and hip hop. The only problem I have is the Hip Hop has explicit lyrics so i have to turn it off when i'm in one place for more than a minute. When my country music is playing I get strange looks but at least the content isn't offensive. No one understands the Spanish music so i'm good when that is playing.

If you log on to Pandora on a laptop ( not a phone ) you can have them delete the bad words , even on free Pandora

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Easy solution Bluetooth headphones amigo.

SmithBarney

wheres that at? Over on east coast its on all day jack while delivering resies. Jammin all day dude on my galaxy note 2.

DOT regulations, now you said "headphones" plural. But a single ear BT ear piece is legal, even in a regular car driving with headphones in most states is illegal.

stepitup

Call me cheap or just tech challenged but I bought a 20$ portable radio from Dollar General about 5 years ago. It runs on C batteries and if you are vigilant about turning it off when it's impractical to use it a set of batteries will last a month to six weeks. I've replaced the antennae a few times but other than that it sits comfortably between the drivers window and the end of the dash. I have it bungied to the handrail. The controls are at you fingertips for volume control and turning it off and on. I have a rural route so it really fills in the deafening silence between stops. Not only that but it comes in handy when you need to keep track of the weather.

B

bowflex

Headphones won't work. I am in the city and I need to be able to hear what's going in around me. I just put the explicit lyrics on pause when I pull up to a quiet area

PT Car Washer

Never use a radio. Afraid of the distraction. This year my rental has one. Listen to local Public Radio Station. Kind of nice to keep tract of the news during the day. Unbiased real news instead of the opinionated journalism news.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Never use a radio. Afraid of the distraction. This year my rental has one. Listen to local Public Radio Station. Kind of nice to keep tract of the news during the day. Unbiased real news instead of the opinionated journalism news.

Listening to the news all day would be awfully depressing. I live my life in the words of the great Gary Gnus......"No Gnews Is Good Gnews"

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I wouldnt suggest listening to any radio if your driving somewhere wheres theres alot of traffic. Your asking to get into an accident. I pick my spots, businesses no music but as soon as i get into the resies later afternoon, i jamm it up baby lol.

B

bowflex

I deliver ib the city all day. Once I learned my route I started listening to music to make my day more enjoyable. As long as its not too loud I don't see any issues.

Sent from my SM-N900T using BrownCafe mobile app