Do You Wear Any UPS Gear Outside of Work

hyena

I wear UPS branded stuff away from work. A lot of blood , sweat , and tears got me to where I am so yea I'm proud to work here. Also the shirts are cheap and make great gifts for gift exchanges.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You walk around wearing ups branded clothes on your time off, and some clown is going to ask you for directions.

Or interrupt your meal at a restaurant to inform you that he has a brother-in-law in Michigan that works for ups.
And it is always someone who knows "a higher up" in the company. I have a customer who told me one day that he lived across the street to a "ups big wig". I already knew an on-road sup use to live there before he got transfered to another bldg. I told the customer that "dave" was far from a big wig and just a local schmuck...lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If I gave you a nascar polo, and said here, here is $500 I guarantee you , you would be wearing it with a smile.
when they interview these guys after the race and they have to put on their logo ballcap and drink their coke or pepsi....many times they will have others in the shot with "perfectly placed" logos on their hats or polo shirts as well...totally planned

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I got a UPS raglan team shirt I saw in the catalog a few years ago. It does look pretty nice.

Fergalicious

As much as the organization pisses me off with the absurd policies and employee treatment, I can't help but to feel super proud when I see those UPS planes in the air or the UPS logo throughout the city. I intend on wearing my UPS stuff in my personal life.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Never was much of a Dale Jarrett fan. I really felt like UPS dropped the ball not by not getting Carl Edwards on board. His image screams UPS. Clean cut, well spoken, in shape, etc.
You have seen a the new breed of ups drivers haven't you...the image that represents these new drivers is Oscar the grouch

Drink Craft Beer

I don't, but I keep the 2 hats I got years ago in the back window of my car.

State trooper pulled me over for speeding on a two lane state route a while back. Saw the hats and asked if I worked there and if so, did I know a certain driver.

I did know the driver who in turn dated the trooper's sister for quite sometime.

Let me go with a warning. (63mph in a 55)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't, but I keep the 2 hats I got years ago in the back window of my car.

State trooper pulled me over for speeding on a two lane state route a while back. Saw the hats and asked if I worked there and if so, did I know a certain driver.

I did know the driver who in turn dated the trooper's sister for quite sometime.

Let me go with a warning. (63mph in a 55)

I wonder if the trooper would have been as amicable if the driver had not been kind to his sister.

El Correcto

god is dead
If driving doesn't work out, I'm planning on following a lucrative career in the adult male industry. I will use the uniform with emblem taken off to launch my career.