Do You Wear Any UPS Gear Outside of Work

Returntosender

UPS backpack! Fashionable! And I'm a walking advertisement for UPS all around campus
where that back pack with this shirt.

Screenshot_2015-11-17-01-37-35-1_zps7kbzodam.png

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What I do, I wear my purchased UPS polo that was uniform for a very short time, my old shorts that I purchased when they first came out and we had to buy them ,and my UPS socks. I go to large community functions, get drunk, urinate in public, projectile vomit in front of large groups, and get into fist fights with the elderly.

Rainman

Its all good.
What I do, I wear my purchased UPS polo that was uniform for a very short time, my old shorts that I purchased when they first came out and we had to buy them ,and my UPS socks. I go to large community functions, get drunk, urinate in public, projectile vomit in front of large groups, and get into fist fights with the elderly.
Photog, did you change your name?

working up a sweat

Wear a UPS ball cap while taking a flight. The 'Sweet Old Lady' will ask you to help her with her carry on while boarding plane and luggage when arriving.

It happened to me.

So much for a chick magnent. LOL!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wear a UPS ball cap while taking a flight. The 'Sweet Old Lady' will ask you to help her with her carry on while boarding plane and luggage when arriving.

It happened to me.

So much for a chick magnent. LOL!
It depends...if you like gilfs then you are in luck... Maybe even get lucky and join the mile high club..... Now only if that POS subway "ambassador " jerrod would have been into older women instead of children he wouldn't be going to prison for 15 years.....child molester probably won't be leaving there alive because if he gets let out with the general population he will pay dearly for his stupidity...I'm sure his buddy from his charity will meet the same fate..

clean hairy

Back when I was your age, whippersnapper, We didn't have any UPS socks. Nosiree, we had to just wear regular brown socks, and like it! If we couldn't afford socks we would just rub charcoal around our ankles. Kids these days, I swear.
This place ages a person quickly!
This guy is only 30 and been driving 5 yrs!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I have a brown UPS branded sweatshirt I recieved when I drove PM Air for safe driving and have some nice t shirts as well.

Even though there are many aspects about UPS that annoy me I still feel proud to say I work for them and I will wear these types of things in my personal life. How about you guys?

And, no cheesy answers like I wear my uniform everywhere type stuff.

HELL NO!!?