does a dwi affect ft eligibility

rod

Retired 22 years
That's a district manager thing. Nobody at the center level can help him. Dude is almost certainly done. And frankly I don't blame them

Its very simple -- if the guy was producing good numbers UPS will work with him (again)-----if not --he's toast. You should have figured out how UPS operates by now.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
And possibly this will be as good a time as any to put in that management letter. Business Development is always looking for new talent.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe they will show mercy on him?
That's a district manager thing. Nobody at the center level can help him. Dude is almost certainly done. And frankly I don't blame them
Its very simple -- if the guy was producing good numbers UPS will work with him (again)-----if not --he's toast. You should have figured out how UPS operates by now.

Our district manager has zero tolerance for a second DWI.

By The Book

You can't drive at UPS for 5 years.

The requirements to drive are as follows.

1. No moving violations in the last year.
2. No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
3. No DUI,DWI, or reckless driving in the last 5 years..
I'm surprised that number 3 isn't 4 years. That way it's the same as the new driver progression (4 years), and the 9.5 language (4years), for the newer drivers.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm surprised that number 3 isn't 4 years. That way it's the same as the new driver progression (4 years), and the 9.5 language (4years), for the newer drivers.

It has been at 5 years for many years. As long as I can remember. The progression is what changed. There was no reason to reduce the DUI number.

By The Book

It has been at 5 years for many years. As long as I can remember. The progression is what changed. There was no reason to reduce the DUI number.
I guess next contract they'll get it right when the progression is 5 years, along with the 9.5 language.

rod

Retired 22 years
You can't drive at UPS for 5 years.

The requirements to drive are as follows.

1. No moving violations in the last year.
2. No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
3. No DUI,DWI, or reckless driving in the last 5 years..

Anybody who has been at UPS more than a couple of years should know that there are NO rules carved in stone for this company. Something that will get you canned at one center is ignored at another one.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Insurance liability On the guy is way too high. He'd have to come in like 5 hours under every day for it to make any financial sense