Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
anyone 30 years and older knows it was an inside job ..they said the found the passport of the high jacker in the rubble …cmon guys lol
🧔‍♂️✊

vantexan

anyone 30 years and older knows it was an inside job ..they said the found the passport of the high jacker in the rubble …cmon guys lol
🧔‍♂️✊
After 25+ years on the internet I can say with certainty that it could be true, but likely is a load of BS that's been spread around by people with an agenda. Anyone who says it's an absolute certainty the government was behind it always sooner or later admits that's their opinion. No proof. But they don't want to believe anything but the absolute worst.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You explain to me how demolitions experts brought all three buildings down.

What happened at the Pentagon?
It’s called c-4 and precisely placed explosives near supports …you tell me how a building collapsed so fast when a similar structure burned in Australia for weeks.

Pentagon was shot by a missile destroying debt/secret papers in that exact location of the building
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
4E35EF93-0E63-4E14-B539-FBB1AE51DEA7.jpeg

back to work!
NO ECS!
😂✊

vantexan

It’s called c-4 and precisely placed explosives near supports …you tell me how a building collapsed so fast when a similar structure burned in Australia for weeks.

Pentagon was shot by a missile destroying debt/secret papers in that exact location of the building
🧔‍♂️✊
Ridiculous.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The angle of attack on the Pentagon is amazing.
How someone with little training was able to fly a 757 straight into the first floor is unbelievable.