Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Except you have no proof. Just speculation. Conjecture.
It’s also speculation that Osama bin Laden planned that attack . They interviewed his people or powers they laughed at it . Even they accused the USA was behind it

You guys will wake up ..delete your Facebooks ..SMH
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I feel so horrible for all these young men/woman that lost their lives fighting Afghanistan just for the government to jump ship..

never go into the army or military they’re crooked scum ..
🧔‍♂️✊

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s called c-4 and precisely placed explosives near supports …you tell me how a building collapsed so fast when a similar structure burned in Australia for weeks.

Pentagon was shot by a missile destroying debt/secret papers in that exact location of the building
🧔‍♂️✊
Woah now you’re even farther out there than I thought
Go chop some wood

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They said the angle of the hit would take a pilot with thousands of hours of training. No way some sand n***** did that
🧔‍♂️✊

So you think they took a highly experienced pilot and talked him into crashing the plane into a building and killing a bunch of people

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
So you think they took a highly experienced pilot and talked him into crashing the plane into a building and killing a bunch of people
uh no dum dum , was there any reported deaths from the pentagon? I’m curious
They used the PA and pentagon incidents as a distraction from the attack on the towers.

🧔‍♂️✊

Uh no it was a professional pilot flying them though not some cavemen from Algeria that took over the flights with a box cutter or whatever bullcrap they cooked up