Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

When you get the government to admit they were behind 9/11 let us know.
Well when they’re burning in hell that’ll be a good indication won’t it. But I actually would not rule out punishment in this life for the real perpetrators. Once again the government is okay with murder what more proof do you need of the depth of their evil

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Did you just make this theory up or do you have some kind of proof?

6syju1.jpg

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s unbelievable because it is not believable. The government attacked its own people on 9/11. Then they attacked the constitution. Emergency !
hey man , let them believe a skyscraper fell into dust and a 7/11 manager piloted the plane …it’s too late for them they’re too stupid.
🧔‍♂️✊

imjanedoe

banned slut
Inside job. The Las Vegas shooting is another interesting conspiracy. I don’t know the agenda but I know it’s to keep everyone afraid and distracted from what’s really going on.

PreTrippin’

A Thousand Miles From Nowhere
Inside job. The Las Vegas shooting is another interesting conspiracy. I don’t know the agenda but I know it’s to keep everyone afraid and distracted from what’s really going on.
Las Vegas is definitely a strange situation. I can’t understand it in any way. Possible conspiracy there for sure.

9/11 is a whole different animal

vantexan

Well when they’re burning in hell that’ll be a good indication won’t it. But I actually would not rule out punishment in this life for the real perpetrators. Once again the government is okay with murder what more proof do you need of the depth of their evil
If you know they're burning in hell that could only mean you're there seeing it. Truth is you don't know. What you're doing is channeling your anger about your situation onto someone else.