Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The fbi is evil. They allow these shootings. The public school system is rotten to the core and produces kids that turn out to be killers. Evil and Satan unfortunately exists in this world and inspires people to do rotten things
Oh come now, if your God created Heaven and Earth, Man and all of the animals why cant he control what happens on earth?
And if he bloody knew everything and knows how everything will happen why did he create Lucifer?

Way too many holes in your story

Oh come now, if your God created Heaven and Earth, Man and all of the animals why cant he control what happens on earth?
And if he bloody knew everything and knows how everything will happen why did he create Lucifer?

Free will. If you actually want answers which you don’t then reference the Bible it explains all of this

vantexan

The men that came to shut down artur pawlowski's church were "just doing their job". There's a trend of public servants who want to be authoritarian jackasses. Ask @BadIdeaGuy

The TSA didn't do that. The TSA is there to check that nothing dangerous can be carried aboard the plane. They didn't create the position and I've found them to be respectful and courteous. You seem to have issues with anyone in authority.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Are you a parent of a child in Uvalde? Once again you’re talking about a news story that you don’t even know what really happened or if it happened the way they said
Wow, just wow. Ok what about Parkland,or Sandy Hook? Want to deny these as well?
I know your God didnt do a DAMN thing to stop the murder of childen

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Free will. If you actually want answers which you don’t then reference the Bible it explains all of this

Your God cant stop the murder of innocent Children because that might interrupt some :censored2:'s Freewill???
What kind of God are you worshipping?????????????

Anyways ,you never answered why God created Satan. If what you say is true he KNEW Satan would be a nasty little bugger that would wreak havoc,so why did he create him?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
301795620_5176415195801227_6411176770953074566_n.jpg

floridays

I thought you loved God, you just didn't like His sinful believers.
What is it?
Square it for me.

vantexan

Which God we talking about?
There are only like 3,000 or so
You do know it's a free country? No one requires you to believe in God. But as is often the case it's not enough that you don't believe. You have to attack those who do. You hate them virulently. I know, I know, their belief system interferes with things you support like abortion. But that's our style of government. There most likely will come a day when the majority in this country want abortion on demand at any point in a pregnancy. That will be majority rule at that point. You can rail against Christians until then. Until then we are going to try to reduce such things and try to get the country back on track. Stop the drugs as much as possible. Punish criminals as much as possible. Make abortion the rare exception. You're railing against people wanting a decent country and a decent future for their children. Whether you believe in God or not why are you against that?

Your God cant stop the murder of innocent Children because that might interrupt some :censored2:'s Freewill???
What kind of God are you worshipping?????????????

Anyways ,you never answered why God created Satan. If what you say is true he KNEW Satan would be a nasty little bugger that would wreak havoc,so why did he create him?
I mean personally I don’t really see satan as a physical being like you’re talking about it’s more of the desire to do things that are evil so it’s not a creation

The TSA didn't do that. The TSA is there to check that nothing dangerous can be carried aboard the plane. They didn't create the position and I've found them to be respectful and courteous. You seem to have issues with anyone in authority.
Now you’re getting it question all authority. Liberals used to do this now they’re just totalitarian drones

You do know it's a free country? No one requires you to believe in God. But as is often the case it's not enough that you don't believe. You have to attack those who do. You hate them virulently. I know, I know, their belief system interferes with things you support like abortion. But that's our style of government. There most likely will come a day when the majority in this country want abortion on demand at any point in a pregnancy. That will be majority rule at that point. You can rail against Christians until then. Until then we are going to try to reduce such things and try to get the country back on track. Stop the drugs as much as possible. Punish criminals as much as possible. Make abortion the rare exception. You're railing against people wanting a decent country and a decent future for their children. Whether you believe in God or not why are you against that?
Because the left worships Satan plain and simple

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I am attacking nobody, just asking questions. As with most Christians when questioned they cry they are being 'harassed" and "attacked" . Just trying to figure out why your God doesen;t seem to care about children,and why he wont stop children from being murdered,aborted,getting cancer etc. Again unlike your God if i saw everything and could prevent such tragedy I;d damn sure do it. If you feel attacked by these statements then you just need to harden the :censored2: up

As far as abortion i think it's a non issue made into an issue by Republicans to deflect Republican Shortcomings. I dont really care either way about abortion ,so please drop any preconceived notions you have about me.

vantexan

I am attacking nobody, just asking questions. As with most Christians when questioned they cry they are being 'harassed" and "attacked" . Just trying to figure out why your God doesen;t seem to care about children,and why he wont stop children from being murdered,aborted,getting cancer etc. Again unlike your God if i saw everything and could prevent such tragedy I;d damn sure do it. If you feel attacked by these statements then you just need to harden the :censored2: up

As far as abortion i think it's a non issue made into an issue by Republicans to deflect Republican Shortcomings. I dont really care either way about abortion ,so please drop any preconceived notions you have about me.
The tone of your posts is very angry. Sorry, that's just the way you come across. Christians are trying to navigate through a world full of sin. It's our mandate to not participate in the evil many do. God threw us a lifeline, a way out. It's open to all who would just take it. As for why there's so much pain and suffering in this world you'll have to ask God. Bad things happen when man turns from God. Good things happen when we turn to him. But you're free to believe or not. It's your choice.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The tone of your posts is very angry. Sorry, that's just the way you come across. Christians are trying to navigate through a world full of sin. It's our mandate to not participate in the evil many do. God threw us a lifeline, a way out. It's open to all who would just take it. As for why there's so much pain and suffering in this world you'll have to ask God. Bad things happen when man turns from God. Good things happen when we turn to him. But you're free to believe or not. It's your choice.
And that absolutely doesn;t even come close to answering why your God refuses to stop children from being murdered,abused,neglected or otherwise mistreated.
If you dont know just say so,spare me the Pie in the Sky hogwash

vantexan

And that absolutely doesn;t even come close to answering why your God refuses to stop children from being murdered,abused,neglected or otherwise mistreated.
If you dont know just say so,spare me the Pie in the Sky hogwash
Still a very angry man on the attack. I honestly don't have the answers you're demanding. All I know is if everyone stuck to Christian principles then we wouldn't have the terrible things that happen to kids or anyone else. Liberals want a paradise on Earth. That's exactly what you'd have if everyone was a faithful Christian.