Does anyone use the attorneys provided through our benefits?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I got a bull:censored2: DUI my first year of preloading. I know you should never blow (not that way @Indecisi0n) but I was so confident at the time because I didn't even feel slightly buzzed so I blew and was shocked when he showed those stupid numbers, .083! I was all worried and freaking out until a driver told me we were provided a free lawyer. So our lawyer got it dropped to reckless driving, I paid a small fine, and learned my lesson.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Looks like you didn't fight much paying your bills when they were first due.
What is your point? Really had nothing to do with the topic. Just wanted to get your judgy two cents in, I see. If you’d like to contribute something meaningful to the discussion that would be great.

Indecisi0n

I got a bull:censored2: DUI my first year of preloading. I know you should never blow (not that way @Indecisi0n) but I was so confident at the time because I didn't even feel slightly buzzed so I blew and was shocked when he showed those stupid numbers, .083! I was all worried and freaking out until a driver told me we were provided a free lawyer. So our lawyer got it dropped to reckless driving, I paid a small fine, and learned my lesson.
Should have sucked in instead.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I was a teenager without health insurance because my parents failed, got really sick and took myself to the emergency room.
Up until this last year I wasn’t exactly making great money so yeah, hasn’t been a priority.
And you've already paid 6k into this emergency room visit?! You must have been very sick or they over charged the :censored2: outta you! I hope it all works out for you though, that's a crappy situation you went through.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What is your point? Really had nothing to do with the topic. Just wanted to get your judgy two cents in, I see. If you’d like to contribute something meaningful to the discussion that would be great.
Cheaper to pay on time than to hire lawyers.

Wally

And you've already paid 6k into this emergency room visit?! You must have been very sick or they over charged the :censored2: outta you! I hope it all works out for you though, that's a crappy situation you went through.
Story doesn’t add up?

2c4:3

Hi everyone! First time poster. Really needing a point in the right direction. I was hired as a PVD this Christmas season. Love the job! However, I was recently involved in an auto accident that is a he said she said ordeal. UPS has contacted me requesting I speak to a company appointed attorney. They assure it is for my best interest and repeatedly state the attorney is to represent me for free. I do not know what to do. Any advice will be very, very appreciated!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Hi everyone! First time poster. Really needing a point in the right direction. I was hired as a PVD this Christmas season. Love the job! However, I was recently involved in an auto accident that is a he said she said ordeal. UPS has contacted me requesting I speak to a company appointed attorney. They assure it is for my best interest and repeatedly state the attorney is to represent me for free. I do not know what to do. Any advice will be very, very appreciated!
Deny everything Make accusations never sign anything.
Actually say nothing and tell them to get bent.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
SCAB

2c4:3

I have tremendous respect for you full time guys and gals. Please don’t turn this into a PVD bashing. I fully understand your stand on the topic. But I needed work and this was my best option. I just would like to get some sound advice on companyattorney is really there for me

Wally

I have tremendous respect for you full time guys and gals. Please don’t turn this into a PVD bashing. I fully understand your stand on the topic. But I needed work and this was my best option. I just would like to get some sound advice on companyattorney is really there for me
Fix the damage you caused.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

We’re you “high”at the time of said accident