Does anyone use the attorneys provided through our benefits?

Johney

Deny everything Make accusations never sign anything.
Actually say nothing and tell them to get bent.
IMG_1992.JPG

2c4:3

Attorneys provided? Just for cases involving UPS? Can't say I've ever heard of that.

Thank you for the reply! The other party involved in the accident is denying fault of course. This was a really bad accident but thank God everyone involved walked away. I was told the attorney is provided since I am an employee of UPS. I know there will be ill comments to follow. I am not trying to take work from anyone. When hired I was told that if I do a good job there was a good chance I could be transitioned to part time. With a family to support I jumped at the opportunity.

542thruNthru

Thank you for the reply! The other party involved in the accident is denying fault of course. This was a really bad accident but thank God everyone involved walked away. I was told the attorney is provided since I am an employee of UPS. I know there will be ill comments to follow. I am not trying to take work from anyone. When hired I was told that if I do a good job there was a good chance I could be transitioned to part time. With a family to support I jumped at the opportunity.

You are being provided an attorney only because UPS doesn't want to get sued for your screw up.

They could careless about you or your car.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You are really just a contractor using your own car... just like the lineup of gypos outside the feeder office waiting for loads like rabid dogs... only reason ups is getting an attorney involved is to protect their interests.... they don’t want this pvd gig to be shut down... you REALLY aren’t an employee...

Last edited: