Does my progression stop

Oceanview

I was traumatized by being chased down by a person with a gun delivering a package In a high crime area..followed me to 3 stops with a fire arm. Does my progression stop if I’m on disability for ptsd? I don’t want to explain in details what happened I hate reliving that experience.. plz be kind

unloady

I was traumatized by being chased down by a person with a gun delivering a package In a high crime area..followed me to 3 stops with a fire arm. Does my progression stop if I’m on disability for ptsd? I don’t want to explain in details what happened I hate reliving that experience.. plz be kind

If you are not a troll, i sympathize with you. I believe every law abiding citizen should be able to conceal and carry a fire arm at all times. It is the second amendmant that people litterally fought and died for. UPS trucks are targets for low life scum. Take care my friend, be aware of your surroundings. If it really comes to it, run that bastard over. If someone is threatening to kill you, you have every right to defend yourself by any means neccessary. I hope they catch that pond scum.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

So I guess it's safe to say, that if UPS does not work out, we won't have to worry about you getting a job in law enforcement. Your progression shouldn't continue but unfortunately, it will.

Still trying to figure out how you became so traumatized by this individual but were able to still do three stops and now you have PTSD.

Oceanview

So I guess it's safe to say, that if UPS does not work out, we won't have to worry about you getting a job in law enforcement. Your progression shouldn't continue but unfortunately, it will.

Still trying to figure out how you became so traumatized by this individual but were able to still do three stops and now you have PTSD.

If you’ve never had to flee for your life i wouldn’t expect you to understand.. you’re not hurting my feelings.. it was the day before Father’s Day. And to answer your question the person had other people show up to intimidate me with firearms letting me know I was in there hood and they just waiting on a good time to get me..

Oceanview

If you are not a troll, i sympathize with you. I believe every law abiding citizen should be able to conceal and carry a fire arm at all times. It is the second amendmant that people litterally fought and died for. UPS trucks are targets for low life scum. Take care my friend, be aware of your surroundings. If it really comes to it, run that bastard over. If someone is threatening to kill you, you have every right to defend yourself by any means neccessary. I hope they catch that pond scum.

I’m not a troll.

I have a ccw, even if UPS said I could carry my own fire arm I wouldn’t. I feel like I’d be putting a bigger target on my back. Think about it, if you deliver in the high crime areas and they see mr.Upsman with a gun on his hip they will assume we have rolexes and chains on our package truck..

ManInBrown

Here your progression continues, but if you hit full rate while still out, your disability payments don’t change. You don’t get full rate until you return.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Article 16.4

The employee’s seniority rights shall continue as if the employee
had not taken leave under this section, and the Employer will maintain
health insurance coverage during the period of the leave.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Was it the Hub manager who fired you chasing you down?

Was that a bad move on the Hub manager? For firing me for such a petty reason?
Change jobs dude. You have too much drama in your life

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If you’ve never had to flee for your life i wouldn’t expect you to understand.. you’re not hurting my feelings.. it was the day before Father’s Day. And to answer your question the person had other people show up to intimidate me with firearms letting me know I was in there hood and they just waiting on a good time to get me..

LMAO x100!!!

If you were that frightened and traumatized, why do 3 more stops instead of bouncing up outta that beotch at 90mph with the phone to your ear waiting for johnny law to answer and come save your ass.

You are FOS.:censored2:

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
Different people react in all sorts of different ways during stress and traumatic events. Some go on physical autopilot while there brain takes time to process, rationalize and comprehend what just happened. Your mean for saying what ya did scoob