Does my progression stop

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Oceanview, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Oceanview

Oceanview Active Member

I was traumatized by being chased down by a person with a gun delivering a package In a high crime area..followed me to 3 stops with a fire arm. Does my progression stop if I’m on disability for ptsd? I don’t want to explain in details what happened I hate reliving that experience.. plz be kind

2. thatblusi

thatblusi Member

If you are not a troll, i sympathize with you. I believe every law abiding citizen should be able to conceal and carry a fire arm at all times. It is the second amendmant that people litterally fought and died for. UPS trucks are targets for low life scum. Take care my friend, be aware of your surroundings. If it really comes to it, run that bastard over. If someone is threatening to kill you, you have every right to defend yourself by any means neccessary. I hope they catch that pond scum.

3. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

So I guess it's safe to say, that if UPS does not work out, we won't have to worry about you getting a job in law enforcement. Your progression shouldn't continue but unfortunately, it will.

Still trying to figure out how you became so traumatized by this individual but were able to still do three stops and now you have PTSD.

4. eats packages

eats packages Crushing It

They are less honerable than my blade arts. They are bad.

5. Oceanview

Oceanview Active Member

If you’ve never had to flee for your life i wouldn’t expect you to understand.. you’re not hurting my feelings.. it was the day before Father’s Day. And to answer your question the person had other people show up to intimidate me with firearms letting me know I was in there hood and they just waiting on a good time to get me..

6. Oceanview

Oceanview Active Member

I’m not a troll.

I have a ccw, even if UPS said I could carry my own fire arm I wouldn’t. I feel like I’d be putting a bigger target on my back. Think about it, if you deliver in the high crime areas and they see mr.Upsman with a gun on his hip they will assume we have rolexes and chains on our package truck..

7. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I was shot at before but have learned to dodge bullets like neo.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. no_map_needed

no_map_needed Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

Like running from an alligator?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  9. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Here your progression continues, but if you hit full rate while still out, your disability payments don’t change. You don’t get full rate until you return.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

Prove it.....otherwise I say bologna

11. no_map_needed

no_map_needed Knowledge is key, Experience is power.

Article 16.4

The employee’s seniority rights shall continue as if the employee
    had not taken leave under this section, and the Employer will maintain
    health insurance coverage during the period of the leave.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. Oceanview

Oceanview Active Member

Thank you for the clarification

13. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Was it the Hub manager who fired you chasing you down?

Change jobs dude. You have too much drama in your life

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Sure you weren’t just shot on?

15. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

IN THE NAAAAAAME OF LOOOOVE
    BEFORE YOU BREAAAAAK MY HEART

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Always keep your eyes closed until you know for sure the firing is over with!

17. Oceanview

Oceanview Active Member

I’ll stay since i know it makes you happy

18. Protein Fart

Protein Fart Well-Known Member

Those are damn good movies.

For real though if that happened to me I would have called the police as soon as I saw him/them, then I would do everything I could to change routes

19. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

LMAO x100!!!

If you were that frightened and traumatized, why do 3 more stops instead of bouncing up outta that beotch at 90mph with the phone to your ear waiting for johnny law to answer and come save your ass.

You are FOS.:censored2:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. just chillin'

just chillin' Active Member

Different people react in all sorts of different ways during stress and traumatic events. Some go on physical autopilot while there brain takes time to process, rationalize and comprehend what just happened. Your mean for saying what ya did scoob