Does my progression stop

Oceanview

LMAO x100!!!

If you were that frightened and traumatized, why do 3 more stops instead of bouncing up outta that beotch at 90mph with the phone to your ear waiting for johnny law to answer and come save your ass.

You are FOS.:censored2:

You’re a :censored2: I didn’t deliver the next 3 stops i went there and was confronted at each stop and that’s when I felt my life was in danger.. I don’t have time to argue with you white trump supporting bigots. This pussycat just got approved for workman’s comp.. :censored2:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You’re a :censored2: I didn’t deliver the next 3 stops i went there and was confronted at each stop and that’s when I felt my life was in danger.. I don’t have time to argue with you white trump supporting bigots. This pussycat just got approved for workman’s comp.. :censored2:
I take it you are a person of color? Good news however, you now have time to argue due to being on comp! Maybe learn some new catch lines from NPR.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You’re a :censored2:

Whatever is censored, you're probably right just pick the adjective, I'm not fussy.

I didn’t deliver the next 3 stops i went there and was confronted at each stop and that’s when I felt my life was in danger

LMAO!!!!

I don’t have time to argue with you white trump supporting bigots.

And that pretty much sums up what I already thought about you.

You disgust me. You're just another POS chump who wants to leech off the system while the rest of us support your sorry timid ass. What disgusts me more is based on your statement, you must some minority yourself and here you are afraid of another minority.

And here I thought it was only us privileged white folk, who were supposed to over-react when some minority group sells bottled water, or has cookouts in the park, or brings their kids over the border....

You were right, I am bigoted, towards people like you.

This pussycat just got approved for workman’s comp

Well, at least you got the second word in that sentence correct. Enjoy your comp punk.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2827_54.jpg