Does UPS give Friday (July 3rd) off for holiday weekend?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I forgot to ask a supe during work today, and was curious so I could make plans for next Friday if we have it off.

The answer would depend on what your job function is within UPS. Preloaders and drivers are working--some night sorts are not. Ask your supervisor on Monday or call a co-worker.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
management gets to take a floating day off because the 4th is on saturday. I am taking off the 2nd and 3rd. first four days off in a row since last august.

(saving my awesome two weeks of vacation for the baby birth)

M

Mike23

Bah, you Americans are just jealous because the world doesn't like you :P If you hadn't rebelled you'd be under your own rule AND have a friend in the world...Other then Canada, cause we're everyone's friend.

I still think we could take over a few states before you guys figure out what's going on. Our peaceful ways is just a facade ;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ya the invasion is already under way, just visit the Maine seashore. Hundreds of overweight guys wearing speedos fill the beaches.:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ya the invasion is already under way, just visit the Maine seashore. Hundreds of overweight guys wearing speedos fill the beaches.:happy-very:

They must be waging this war on several fronts as we also have overweight guys wearing speedos invading our beaches.:happy-very: They will then go to one of our local restaurants, eat about 2/3 of their meal and then send it back because it's not cooked to their liking.

Raw

Raw Member
Let's not forget their defense force is somewhat less than credible...
dud4.jpg

The surrender will come quickly, they're French after all...
Let's not foget that not only do they speak French but a lot of them are. We should see white flags before we even leave home!

DS

Fenderbender
Bah, you Americans are just jealous because the world doesn't like you :P If you hadn't rebelled you'd be under your own rule AND have a friend in the world...Other then Canada, cause we're everyone's friend.

I still think we could take over a few states before you guys figure out what's going on. Our peaceful ways is just a facade ;)

Mike,you usually make sense,but this post is over the top,not to mention that it makes no sense.
Even with your little winkyface ,please refrain from saying such dumb things.You are not speaking for the rest of us Canadians.

DS

Fenderbender
Canada sucks and I hate Canada. They is dumb not like us smart Americans. I hope Cananda blowed up on themselves. :peaceful:

Raw,I'm not allowed to say what I really want due to the TOS.
If all Americans were as intelligent as you,we'd be in trouble .