Does UPS give Friday (July 3rd) off for holiday weekend?

raceanoncr

I forgot to ask a supe during work today, and was curious so I could make plans for next Friday if we have it off.

Yes, you have it off. So does everyone in your hub. Tell everyone that you come in contact with not to show up on Friday. In fact, all of UPS has off on Friday. Pass the word! :clubbing:

iowa boy

Race, are you serious. We've already been told that it will be a regular day on Fri. I'm not joking.
I think he's being a little bit facetious. Preload and drivers have a regular work day, but hopefully the drivers won't be making too many pickups as a lot of businesses are gonna be closed the 3rd. The local sort where I work is expecting between 15 and 20 percent of the normal volume so they have a skeleton crew working, (volunteers and least senior people).

Let's not forget their defense force is somewhat less than credible...
dud4.jpg

The surrender will come quickly, they're French after all...
Let's not foget that not only do they speak French but a lot of them are. We should see white flags before we even leave home!

Technically they`re not good enough to even be French hence the booting into Can`tnada.

brownrodster

Friday.

Our center will most likely lay off too many drivers while the remainder work until 9PM. I don't have enough seniority to get the day off.

ncamara

Friday.

Our center will most likely lay off too many drivers while the remainder work until 9PM. I don't have enough seniority to get the day off.
That's what I'm thinking is going to happen. There will be combining of routes.

As drivers, do we get holiday pay for Saturday?

Raw

Raw Member
Technically they`re not good enough to even be French hence the booting into Can`tnada.
Canada would have been conquered by any other nation long ago but no other nation wants to live on an icecube with a bunch of french wannabees.