Does your church reach men well?

wilberforce15

Your opinion is not fact.

What belief of yours about my opinion that the pastors behavior wasn’t impressive establishes your statement.

And

What does that even mean?
It doesn't actually matter if this pastor was right or wrong in his action. What matters is that he had the guts and the force to act on behalf of his sheep, whether rightly or wrongly.

Your gay little priest isn't gonna do a thing to help you, and doesn't have the courage to do anything even if he is right.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What are you talking about?

I personally have never placed Mary or any Saint equal to God and have never equated them with the Triune Godhead. I also have never raised them to even close to diety. Nor has any Catholic that I know of have done any of this either.

You may want to check, I think you may have been misinformed.

Integrity

Binge Poster
It doesn't actually matter if this pastor was right or wrong in his action. What matters is that he had the guts and the force to act on behalf of his sheep, whether rightly or wrongly.
Disagree.
Your gay little priest isn't gonna do a thing to help you, and doesn't have the courage to do anything even if he is right.
There is no basis in reality for this assumption of yours.

wilberforce15

I trust in God’s will for them.

Can you describe your church a bit more?

I looked it up and couldn’t find it.
You are pretending to be a Christian, and offer no support for Christians who are in prison.

For having church.

And you are "not impressed" by a pastor defending his sheep.

From going to prison for having church.

You are useless.

Integrity

Binge Poster
My opinion is directly shown in the evidence here.

I posted a pastor defending his flock from the gestapo, and you refuse to even approve of him.

We know where you stand. You support Christians being arrested for having church.
True I was not impressed by his behavior but I don’t know his position or his issue so I have not, can not, and will not comment on the issue that prompted law enforcement to be there.

About being justly or unjustly arrested Jesus’ example when He was taken into custody is probably a good one to follow.