Does your church reach men well?

wilberforce15

True I was not impressed by his behavior but I don’t know his position or his issue so I have not, can not, and will not comment on the issue that prompted law enforcement to be there.

About being justly or unjustly arrested Jesus’ example when He was taken into custody is probably a good one to follow.
Roger. You want pastors to let the wolves take their sheep.

You want a weak, effeminate pastor, because you think Jesus was weak, and effeminate. And you think that's really called manhood.

What a joke.

Jesus laid down his life willingly for a purpose. He submitted to injustice for a purpose. That is not a call that submitting to injustice in all cases is right or good.

Totally useless human being. Go ahead and put on the enemy's uniform.

wilberforce15

A shepherd exists to beat the crap out of wolves. That's his primary job function. Violence against potential aggressors is the main role of the shepherd.

Helping the sheep find grass and counting them is important, too. But really, beating the crap out of wolves is Job #1.

You want pastors who hand them over to wolves, because that's what Jesus would do, or some other hippie nonsense.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Roger. You want pastors to let the wolves take their sheep.
My name for the purposes of the BC is Integrity, not Roger.

No.

You want a weak, effeminate pastor, because you think Jesus was weak, and effeminate. And you think that's really called manhood.

What a joke.
I don’t view Jesus behavior in the Garden weak an effeminate.

Jesus laid down his life willingly for a purpose. He submitted to injustice for a purpose. That is not a call that submitting to injustice in all cases is right or good.
I use Jesus teaching, mainly from the Sermon on the Mount as my main guide to trying to follow Him.
Totally useless human being. Go ahead and put on the enemy's uniform.
Sorry you feel this way.

wilberforce15

My name for the purposes of the BC is Integrity, not Roger.

No.

I don’t view Jesus behavior in the Garden weak an effeminate.

I use Jesus teaching, mainly from the Sermon on the Mount as my main guide to trying to follow Him.
Roger, Integrity-Violation.

You want shepherds who give sheep to the wolves out of humility and submission to injustice.

I'm sorry I called you useless.

You're a lot worse than that.

Integrity

Binge Poster
A shepherd exists to beat the crap out of wolves. That's his primary job function. Violence against potential aggressors is the main role of the shepherd.

Helping the sheep find grass and counting them is important, too. But really, beating the crap out of wolves is Job #1.

You want pastors who hand them over to wolves, because that's what Jesus would do, or some other hippie nonsense.
Interesting viewpoint.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Roger, Integrity-Violation.

You want shepherds who give sheep to the wolves out of humility and submission to injustice.

I'm sorry I called you useless.

You're a lot worse than that.
You need to send in your rewrite of Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount.

You’ll need to figure kicking the crap out of the person who slaps you on the cheek.

Who knows what you’ll do to the person who try’s to take your cloak.

For his sake I hope your not armed.

wilberforce15

You need to send in your rewrite of Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount.

You’ll need to figure kicking the crap out of the person who slaps you on the cheek.

Who knows what you’ll do to the person who try’s to take your cloak.

For his sake I hope your not armed.
You do realize there are thousands of years of Christian thought on this topic, and that you haven't read any of it?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I cannot give you an entire education on Browncafe. I'm only interacting with you so that any non-idiots can learn something as onlookers.
I hardly think commenting one one statement qualifies as an entire education but that’s ok.

Through our interactions if anyone actually looks up and reads the radical teachings of Jesus as recorded in the Sermon on the Mount they will see what real manliness is, the model for the perfect man. They will also, IMHO, see why churches are having a tough time reaching men.

IMO It is because the churches today seek Churchianty, Biblioatry, and or Pastor Worship more so than they seek to radically follow the radical teachings of the Man God Jesus in a truly authentic radical way. Primarily found in the Sermon on the Mount.

wilberforce15

I hardly think commenting one one statement qualifies as an entire education but that’s ok.

Through our interactions if anyone actually looks up and reads the radical teachings of Jesus as recorded in the Sermon on the Mount they will see what real manliness is, the model for the perfect man. They will also, IMHO, see why churches are having a tough time reaching men.

IMO It is because the churches today seek Churchianty, Biblioatry, and or Pastor Worship more so than they seek to radically follow the radical teachings of the Man God Jesus in a truly authentic radical way. Primarily found in the Sermon on the Mount.

Attachments

• 20200625_204144-e1593725654355.jpg
    20200625_204144-e1593725654355.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 58