Does your church reach men well?

Integrity

Binge Poster
You sound like you want to be snarkastic.

"I'll give it all the consideration it deserves" is much more passive-aggressive.

But hey, at least you got to learn what a Cretan was?
No, my reply to @Unionstrong was sincere.

I see the value of discontinuing this discourse and his opinion and I haven’t decided to do this yet but I am thinking about it.

wilberforce15

No, my reply to @Unionstrong was sincere.

I see the value of discontinuing this discourse and his opinion and I haven’t decided to do this yet but I am thinking about it.
Integrity-Violation can do whatever he wishes, including abandoning brothers to prison for going to church, and lecturing anybody who would stop it about peacemaking.

With fronds like these, who needs anemones?

wilberforce15

For Jesus to temporarily submit to injustice was part of His larger plot of violence against evil. He crushed the serpent's head under his foot. He is making his enemies into his footstool, literally propping his feet up on the world in victory, and he'll return with a sword coming out of his mouth.

The temporary submission to an injustice was in service of that end.

Submission to injustice is not peacemaking. Any shepherd who doesn't kill wolves is an embarrassment to the kingdom

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For Jesus to temporarily submit to injustice was part of His larger plot of violence against evil. He crushed the serpent's head under his foot. He is making his enemies into his footstool, literally propping his feet up on the world in victory, and he'll return with a sword coming out of his mouth.

Submission to injustice is not peacemaking. Any shepherd who doesn't kill wolves is an embarrassment to the kingdom
You need help

Integrity

Binge Poster

Are you a happy person?

What type of Church do you attend?

Integrity

Binge Poster
It's by far the majority position in church history. Everything that I'm saying is a historical norm for Christian thinkers across all sects.

You guys don't know that because you are emasculated by modern effeminacy, and you haven't read books.
Your statements are not true.

You don’t know my reading habits.

What type of church is teaching you these things?

wilberforce15

Your statements are not true.

You don’t know my reading habits.

What type of church is teaching you these things?
Every church from Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic, high church protestant, evangelical, or any other has historically taught everything that I'm saying.

I'm with the vast majority. You are with a peculiar, small, modern, effeminate group of people who haven't read.

Pick up Aquinas, Calvin, Augustin, or anybody else. They're all with me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm a happy warrior. Feasting, drink, and laughter are essential elements to every day living.
You don’t sound happy, but I will take you at your word.

Are you ashamed of the type of church you attend?

I follow a personal hybrid approach, I attend Roman Catholic Masses regularly, I attend a Baptist weekly and I am a member of Alcoholics Anonymous, I use the 12 Steps daily and I attend fellowship meetings occasionally.

I repeat.

Are you ashamed of the type of church you attend?