Dog Bite: To Sue Or Not To Sue

tieguy

Banned
Wonderboy said:
Doofis boy's zero tolerance mindset can't distinguished the difference between a child opening the door to his house and a child who vandalizes government or school property; defaces or destroys national and state flags, cemetery headstones, or historical markers etc.

Please believe me...THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

Concerning parental control in this situation...Mommy was in the kitchen preparing a meal. Do you expect her to put the child on a leash whenever she leaves the front room?

If you want more specific information from me It will cost you. Do you deliver UPS packages when you are off the clock? Then why do you expect me to give you free information for this open and shut case.

Fred

I don't understand why you would expect me to pay for information from you that is totally wrong. Are you providing a legal service that purposely gives bad advice?

tieguy

Banned
Wonderboy said:
Doofis boy's zero

Danny the above quote is a clear sign of victory. When the alleged knowledge "subject matter expert" now has to resort to such name calling you know that he has recognized he is losing this discussion and he is therefore desperately trying to squeeze some kind of victory out of the debate even if its nothing more then a name calling victory.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
tieguy said:
Danny the above quote is a clear sign of victory. When the alleged knowledge "subject matter expert" now has to resort to such name calling you know that he has recognized he is losing this discussion and he is therefore desperately trying to squeeze some kind of victory out of the debate even if its nothing more then a name calling victory.
Umm, ya know Tie, I'm not sure that's an argument that serves you very well. Not that I agree with Wonderboy, I think he's completely wrong, but as far as "name calling in place of reasoned argument" goes, you've got him beat eight ways from Sunday :rolleyes:

browniehound

Any dog that attacks a human should be shot in the head by a police officer. I don't understand why someone would want to own a dog. They crap all over the place, they smell, they shed their hair all over the furniture, they jump all over company when they come over your house, then they go and bite little children. And then after all of that they die and now you're cryning like a 5 year old. What is the upside?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
They crap all over the place, they smell, they shed their hair all over the furniture, they jump all over company when they come over your house, then they go and bite little children. And then after all of that they die and now you're cryning like a 5 year old. What is the upside?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Brownie

So do some UPS men!:lol:

Have a great day

d

W

Wonderboy

tieguy said:
Danny the above quote is a clear sign of victory.

Name calling?

D boy has been calling me sweetie?

I figured if a grown man calls another grown man "sweetie" he must be name calling. Unless he's ??? oh now I get it!!!! He's mistaken me for one of his homosexual lovers.

Sorry D or should it be BB...not interested!

Fred

W

Wonderboy

B___ boy...I've got good news and bad news for you.

First the good news...I've been hired by UPS as an early morning unloader.
I'll begin my new job the first week of June. I'll probably go into management from there but they want to give me some menial jobs to start out so I can get the perspective of the llittle guy before I advance to the top.

The bad news is I pobably won't be posting here again until I start my new job.

As I said earlier...it's up to the plantiff to prove his case. Since you've failed miserably I proclaim CASE CLOSED! and victory to the defendant.

I'm happy I could educate some of the more open minded individuals here over the last few days. Please don't forget what you've learned.

Fred

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Fred Sweetie

Actually I talk that way to children that are acting out. As you are.

BTW, we are still waiting for you to impress us with your legal knowledge. So far, all we have is a blow hard. ..:ohmy:

I get it, a blow hard that is fixated by ......

Oh never mind.

Just one, that is all we want, and you cant do it. Which is what we thought.

how funny!

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
browniehound said:
Any dog that attacks a human should be shot in the head by a police officer. I don't understand why someone would want to own a dog. They crap all over the place, they smell, they shed their hair all over the furniture, they jump all over company when they come over your house, then they go and bite little children. And then after all of that they die and now you're cryning like a 5 year old. What is the upside?
I agree with your first thought, unless they were protecting you...then it is nature taking over. The difference is a well handled one knows the difference.
Well trained dogs do not crap all over , smell, or jump on your company. In my home they are the center of attention. A better conversation piece than any antique or collectible you could have. Yes they shed, but your significant other leave undies, socks, glasses, bottles and cans all over sometimes too. And that doesnt mean no one would want them. They just need training.
And when they die, yes we grieve, uncontrollably. Because it is rare to have an acquaintance or family member who spent so much time with you and never ever gave you any crap. They are never ever moody, they dont snap at you when they have had a bad day, they dont take half your stuff if you decide you dont want them anymore. (and that rarely happens) They dont buddy* about dinner or lack there of, or the time you serve it. They know where there stuff is they dont have to ask where you put it. Get a dog brownie you dont know what you are missing.

trickpony1

Tooner,
I agree with your post completely....except the last statement.
Some people shouldn't have any animals because they aren't capable of unconditional love they are only capable of conditional control and subjugation.
Animals, dogs especially, respond to positive reinforcement much better than negative reinforcement.
Any individual that has only negative things to say about owning a dog shouldn't have any animals or human companions.

W

Wonderboy

browniehound said:
Any dog that attacks a human should be shot in the head by a police officer.

don't forget that a large % of dogs that attack humans have goon with a badge at the other end of the leash.

would you allow any exceptions?

Fred

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Brownie

Its like this. IF you never love with out condition, you will never be hurt.

But you miss so many of the pleasures of life, and the blessings as well.

It is a personal choice. Its not for everybody. But is is rewarding and hurtful both for those that do. And in my personal perspective, it is well worth the hurts.

d