dog the bounty hunter & ups

hoser

Industrial Slob
Just finished watching a dog the bounty hunter episode (stop laughing) where he gets lost. while talking to the camera about how lost he is, he flags down a ups package car, and says "when you can't find a cop you can at least find a ups guy", and asks him for directions. from the top of his head the driver tells dog where to go. skill :wink:

sorry, i had to share that :laugh:

(it looked like he was driving a p7)

DS

Fenderbender
Now thats a good show:poop: ,he`s the big tuff guy till his even bigger and tougher wife tells him to do something.

As far as the giving directions go,I constantly have US truckers flagging me down and I`m more than glad to help.They seem more courteous than the local truckers,and seem to understand when you ask to use the dock first when they`ve been sitting waiting for it.
This could be a new thread...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Unlike the Truckers that see me waiting and just sit in their cab and do paperwork instead of pulling out first. (A Fedex Freight driver in particular who will remain unnamed)

JustAnotherBody

im not to crazy about the show but somehow have seen ALOT of it.
Anyone catch the episode where hes gonna marry Ms Top Heavy?

He wanted HER to wait for HIM at the alter while the pianist played HERE COMES THE DOG and he walked slowly up the aisle and everyone staired.

Yes he wanted to where his OC-Gun too. He used to be a real life bad ass... ud think he'd realize that thing was retarted. I never even saw him use it on anyone what the ....

browniehound

Here's the problem I have with giving directions. About a month ago I'm driving through a parking lot at 10 mph and a gut in a pick-up sticks his arm out to flag me down. I pull up and he asks where such and such a place is. The guy must have gotten off at the wrong exit or something because I never heard of the place. I told him I didn't know. He didn't believe me. He says "you, know its a flooring company thats around here" I again told him that I never heard of it. He gave me a look like I was being a jack-a--. Finally I just drove off. I'm sure later when he figured out he was in the wrong frickin town he must of felt like a maroon. I'm usually more than happy to help out, but this guy just soured my attitude. Why would I purposely withold directions from you, when I had already wasted the time in stoping for your dumb a-- in the first place?????

DS

Fenderbender
here she is in all her glory
bl-dogswife.jpg