Doing a Driver Release Delivery After Sundown……

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol we’ve been over this I do as instructed how do you not get that? your constant ignorance on subjects is troubling. I certainly hope people do not listen to your advice.
If a customer gets belligerent, I will just have them put on level four and they can come pick up their packages from the center. I’ve done it several times. It’s not hard, stop giving piss Poor advice you’re going to get people fired.
Bingo

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Completely wrong. That individual did not sign up for ups, FedEx, Amazon, or any other company to do that. Not to mention what about the people that were sent a gift by someone else.

How can you be charged with trespassing if you’re delivering their goods?
If a person tells you not to take a picture on their property and you still do, it becomes trespassing you are not wanted.

It shall be unlawful for any person to go upon any residential premises uninvited and ring the doorbell, knock upon the door or create any sound for the purpose of attracting the attention of the occupants of the residence if there is a no trespass(ing) sign placed on such premises in a conspicuous place upon or near

UnionStrong

If a person tells you not to take a picture on their property and you still do, it becomes trespassing you are not wanted.

It shall be unlawful for any person to go upon any residential premises uninvited and ring the doorbell, knock upon the door or create any sound for the purpose of attracting the attention of the occupants of the residence if there is a no trespass(ing) sign placed on such premises in a conspicuous place upon or near
Baloney. We’re not uninvited. What part of that don’t you get? What should we do then, drop it from a plane? Never heard of any UPS driver being charged with trespassing. 30+ years.

Ou812fu

Baloney. We’re not uninvited. What part of that don’t you get? What should we do then, drop it from a plane? Never heard of any UPS driver being charged with trespassing. 30+ years.
You aren't invited if the person tells you to not take pictures.

UnionStrong

You aren't invited if the person tells you to not take pictures.
Then no package is delivered. Simple, pick it up. See how long that nonsense lasts. “Oh, but I need that package!” Then I must take a photo. “ oh, ok then” Just like the paranoid idiots that didn’t want to sign for a signature required, back to the bldg it went.

Ou812fu

Then no package is delivered. Simple, pick it up. See how long that nonsense lasts. “Oh, but I need that package!” Then I must take a photo. “ oh, ok then” Just like the paranoid idiots that didn’t want to sign for a signature required, back to the bldg it went.
You don't know the company you work for if you believe ups would let you do that to any house.

Ou812fu

People are okay with you drop boxes at their door. There are a lot of people that are not good with anyone taking pictures on their property..

pkgdriver

55138834-4DA8-471E-88C7-DD2B5F509B62.jpeg

Brown Down

If a customer is preventing me from doing the job I'm paid to do than that customer will be signing in person for every package from then on out. No pic required if not DR'd. Problem solved.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
With your reasoning. You doing a Google maps guiding your way home. Since you used Google maps to take you home. Google should be allowed to walk onto your property and take pics.
Google is allowed to take pictures of the outside of your home.

You've never used Google Maps street view before?

Ou812fu

What am I doing to the house?
Does ups allow a person that comes and picks up a package from a ups building to come in and take pictures? Nope. With your there we should all be able to. Do you know what they say to the person, or news agency when they do. YOU ARE TRESPASSING....

UnionStrong

With your reasoning. You doing a Google maps guiding your way home. Since you used Google maps to take you home. Google should be allowed to walk onto your property and take pics.
Apples and oranges. Google can’t come on the property unless invited, like a delivery person.

UnionStrong

Does ups allow a person that comes and picks up a package from a ups building to come in and take pictures? Nope. With your there we should all be able to. Do you know what they say to the person, or news agency when they do. YOU ARE TRESPASSING....
What the hell are you talking about? That isn’t even the same thing.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Reasonable expectation of privacy, and lack thereof.

If it's visible from the street, it's fair game.