Domestic Terrorists......BLM, Antifa, Liberal Democrats, Squad....greatest threat to the USA.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You should take your own advice.

Certainly not apparent.
E2B673D8-2AE8-45D3-BB74-73E0E25EBE21.gif

rickyb

Please... I'm not a privileged White who's never experienced terrorism up close and personal.
The decadent and privileged academics who come up with sterilized little definitions for things are of no use to me. Perhaps if I had the privilege of never having been terrorized I would need to look up the "definition" of it.
its violence in the pursuit of political goals. US blacks have been terrorized for racist goals.

most americans dont know the definition of terrorism even after 9/11. i would guess some dont know their govt practices state terrorism all the time.

rickyb

You've got some serious White-privilege if you believe that.

As a Black-man minding my own damn business, I almost had to ball up some young Black fools twice last week thinking I was an easy mark. Never have I almost had to shoot a White man for looking to rob me.
youre clueless about the definition of terrorism.

you think if you get robbed the cops are going to charge the robbers with terrorism. no lol

you are more likely to get charged with terrorism smashing stuff at a protest than robbery.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The racism in this thread is disgusting.
Yet not surprising
As a Black Man I am deeply troubled by the racism on this forum.
Surprise ...actual racism is disgusting .
How you lefties define it deeply troubling.
As a privileged glowing white man, I need to go water my lawn until the irrigation system gets installed next week.

DeCurtis

youre clueless about the definition of terrorism.

you think if you get robbed the cops are going to charge the robbers with terrorism. no lol

you are more likely to get charged with terrorism smashing stuff at a protest than robbery.
Please... I told you I don't care about your :censored2: little "definitions".
its violence in the pursuit of political goals. US blacks have been terrorized for racist goals.

most americans dont know the definition of terrorism even after 9/11. i would guess some dont know their govt practices state terrorism all the time.

You just repeat BS you watch on TV --the kind of guy that mimics the politics of your favorite bands.
You know this is true.
Go somewhere were the people are stupid enough to take you seriously, like Tumblr.

vantexan

Joe Bide
Joe Biden isn’t on Twitter like that he’s too busy fixing the country.
Joe Biden would have to have an aide set up his Twitter account, type out the tweets, and have a team of writers create the messages. And repeat them to him several times for approval before he nods off.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Joe Bide

Joe Biden would have to have an aide set up his Twitter account, type out the tweets, and have a team of writers create the messages. And repeat them to him several times for approval before he nods off.

trump did same thing. His son was the one posting for him.