Dominion and Fox News reach $787.5 million settlement in defamation lawsuit

Box Ox

Make no mistake about it the GOPe is happy to have elections turn into a glorified American idol of who can cheat better. They’re all in on it
What country do you think we should model our elections after?
China. Single party. Republican only.

Maybe.

I'd really like to understand whether he's only interested in being a chaos agent or he actually believes we could do better. If we could do better, there must be somewhere in the world that's doing a better job at elections in his mind than we are.

TheDudeAbides92

What country do you think we should model our elections after?
You need to have paper ballots where you vote that day one time and count them by hand. And you must show ID to prove you’re a citizen and you live in that precinct currently. If you’re not doing that and there’s no transparency then that election can’t be trusted

Idk which countries do that if any im sure they do but that’s how you ensure fair elections. And only citizens should be able to vote which should go without saying but we have who knows how many illegal immigrants voting for decades now.

TheDudeAbides92

Maybe.

I'd really like to understand whether he's only interested in being a chaos agent or he actually believes we could do better. If we could do better, there must be somewhere in the world that's doing a better job at elections in his mind than we are.
I don’t know how every country in the world conducts their elections but I’m pretty sure you have to at least prove you’re a citizen and show some ID in many of them by having a Venezuela style mailed in election

Of course this is the new world order that the masters in charge don’t want the people having a say in their government anywhere so they’re gonna do everything they can to handpick the leaders they want

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I would like to see the process remain the same up until the final election. At that point I want to see a nationally televised best of 7 Rocks, Paper, Scissor contest between the candidates to determine who is president. I'd like to see it sponsored by Fan Duel with massive real time betting going on.

100%

100%

I would like to see the process remain the same up until the final election. At that point I want to see a nationally televised best of 7 Rocks, Paper, Scissor contest between the candidates to determine who is president. I'd like to see it sponsored by Fan Duel with massive real time betting going on.
Nah that’s how they picked Joe Biden to run….that didn’t work out so well.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
WE SAW ENOUGH OF THE LIES IN THE TWITTER FILES! Funny you won’t hop on over there in that thread and have a discussion. We’re laughing at you.
I'm laughing at the MAGA folk that still believe Faux News is telling the truth and those that believe Trump is "fighting for them".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You need to have paper ballots where you vote that day one time and count them by hand. And you must show ID to prove you’re a citizen and you live in that precinct currently. If you’re not doing that and there’s no transparency then that election can’t be trusted

Idk which countries do that if any im sure they do but that’s how you ensure fair elections. And only citizens should be able to vote which should go without saying but we have who knows how many illegal immigrants voting for decades now.
I don’t know how every country in the world conducts their elections but I’m pretty sure you have to at least prove you’re a citizen and show some ID in many of them by having a Venezuela style mailed in election

Of course this is the new world order that the masters in charge don’t want the people having a say in their government anywhere so they’re gonna do everything they can to handpick the leaders they want
Mike Lindell was just ordered to pay $5M to a Texas Trump voter who proved Lindell's claims of election fraud and Chinese interference were BS. He's also going to be on the hook for Dominion and Smartmatic, so you'd better order your My Pillow now.

vantexan

Sounds like Fox News found it's sacrificial lamb.

Yep the Leftist conspiracies are already starting. Most likely after taking a big financial hit FOX wasn't willing to pay more which he probably feels he earned with his ratings. Dan Bongino, soon to be seen on NewsMax.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What is so funny is we have people that don’t watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC and ect because they are propaganda machines while watching Fox. With that said we have people that don’t watch FOX because it is a propaganda machine but they watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC and ect. All our media is propaganda. Not just news but movies, commercials, sitcoms and ect. Once you understand this you can’t watch TV.

vantexan

What is so funny is we have people that don’t watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC and ect because they are propaganda machines while watching Fox. With that said we have people that don’t watch FOX because it is a propaganda machine but they watch CNN, ABC, MSNBC and ect. All our media is propaganda. Not just news but movies, commercials, sitcoms and ect. Once you understand this you can’t watch TV.
I've watched all those cited. There's a reason their ratings are very low. Take Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. During the Trump Russian collusion investigation she was saying that she'd seen documents that proved he colluded. When Mueller announced no collusion she couldn't produce anything saying otherwise. Her ratings took a huge hit. I'm very disappointed that FOX on air personalities had serious doubts about the Dominion voting machines but their management told them to push that narrative because it's what the viewers wanted. They deserved to get spanked big time in court.

That being said it's intellectually dishonest to say everything they're saying is propaganda. Not so. Not by a long shot. Most of what they say they offer proof of. FOX that is. What I see on the liberal networks is primarily spin without proof. That's why their ratings are suffering. People vote with their feet. We have to get info somewhere. To say turn it off, I'm the arbiter of what is true and I'm totally informed by opinions of people online I trust seriously inhibits the extent of my knowledge about current affairs. We have people on here who say all kinds of things that they can't back up but if we like what they're saying that influences our outlook. Facts matter. And sometimes we don't like where the facts take us.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yep the Leftist conspiracies are already starting. Most likely after taking a big financial hit FOX wasn't willing to pay more which he probably feels he earned with his ratings. Dan Bongino, soon to be seen on NewsMax.
A logical mind should be able to deduce that FOX is entertainment for Conservatives, not news. Carlson, Hannity, Pirro and the rest have no journalistic standards. They are there to tell vantexan what he wants to hear and to prop-up whatever “facts” they require to make it seem true. They are entertainers.
The entire FOX business model is a very profitable fraud pretending to be a news network.
Paying Dominion and probably Smartmatic is just the cost of doing business. Pay no attention to lead FOX hosts like Hannity and Carlson admitting there was no Big Lie and then freaking out that they might lose viewers by not playing along with Trump.
Having a really dumb audience makes it all work.
Amazing.