Don’t forget

El Correcto

god is dead
BDABCB9E-DCDC-4614-B8EC-9A4BB256DE98.jpeg

They can kiss my article 60 see you Monday suckers.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
day after is not forced here, but instead they're doing the opposite and forcing some to stay home and lose out on triple time day (holiday + double time for hours worked). they claim its no longer a UPS holiday, yet did nothing in the master to establish that. then there are different rules for some locals and even different rates of OT pay.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
day after is not forced here, but instead they're doing the opposite and forcing some to stay home and lose out on triple time day (holiday + double time for hours worked)
I have a start time for Friday. If they want to pay me 6 hours of double time to stay home I’m ok with that. Otherwise I’m working.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wrong. Well, wrong if your local has nads like the 804 and 177. Why didn't you other locals demand this as a holiday?
It is a holiday, they say that every year. I show up if they don’t over dispatch me. Not this year, they over dispatched me. I’ll take my 8 holiday add the overtime from this week to it and call it “double time and a half!” While enjoying a day off.