Don’t let some BA or union negotiator on here chastise

Time for change

you for being a part timer. They are doing very part time work and making 6 figures a year and getting fat, smoking cigars and drinking scotch on your dime while you work two jobs, run a business, go to school, do your kids laundry, make their dinner or changing diapers as a single parent. Stay vigilant and make sure you rally the vote no movement in your building. We can and will get adequate bumps in pay like they are giving the next guy off the street, all we need is a good part time turnout for the upcoming no vote on this contract.

Tony Q

you for being a part timer. They are doing very part time work and making 6 figures a year and getting fat, smoking cigars and drinking scotch on your dime while you work two jobs, run a business, go to school, do your kids laundry, make their dinner or changing diapers as a single parent. Stay vigilant and make sure you rally the vote no movement in your building. We can and will get adequate bumps in pay like they are giving the next guy off the street, all we need is a good part time turnout for the upcoming no vote on this contract.
After UPS comes back a leaner meaner Air and Commercial delivery company we will see where we all are. I will be retired, so it won't affect me. Chose wisely.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
After UPS comes back a leaner meaner Air and Commercial delivery company we will see where we all are. I will be retired, so it won't affect me. Chose wisely.
It’s apparent by your negotiating that you don’t care and won’t be around. You got yours. You’re all set.

Tony Q

It’s apparent by your negotiating that you don’t care and won’t be around. You got yours. You’re all set.
Helping you to make 37 dollars and your benefits and pension for the last 25 years would never have been enough. You after all can not be happy till the munchkin tells you to be. I understand this and am at peace with this.

wide load

Helping you to make 37 dollars and your benefits and pension for the last 25 years would never have been enough. You after all can not be happy till the munchkin tells you to be. I understand this and am at peace with this.
I told you what you need to change. If Sean negotiated the same contract I’d vote no. You know it’s crap and you don’t care because you, Taylor and the Hoff won’t be here. You can’t admit that you are a UPS pawn. You have zero power. They told you what to do and you folded like a bad poker hand. Then you try and sell this poop Just so you can put out a flyer during election time on how everyone was happy with this contract. I have yet to talk to anyone that is happy with this thing except scab executive board members of weak Local’s. Pitiful!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
So... you were in Grade School when I hired in...At least think of all the people that you left behind at your retirement party. You and your committee members helped me make a decision to last another 5 years if this tentative gets voted in and more than likely go out the door feet first...Thank you for all of your great hard work of standing up to the company and forcing them into this great, great contract.

By the way what are you getting with your retirement package, is it the same as we are getting in the Central's IBT/UPS.. (25 years service, 2000 a month, before the age of 57)?

Tony Q

I told you what you need to change. If Sean negotiated the same contract I’d vote no. You know it’s crap and you don’t care because you, Taylor and the Hoff won’t be here. You can’t admit that you are a UPS pawn. You have zero power. They told you what to do and you folded like a bad poker hand. Then you try and sell this poop Just so you can put out a flyer during election time on how everyone was happy with this contract. I have yet to talk to anyone that is happy with this thing except scab executive board members of weak Local’s. Pitiful!
You were a hofficer last year. Its not as if you have a proven track record of being on the level.

babboo25

Banned
It’s funny you say Commercial delivery company, had a 30+ year driver sup that swore to us UPS would be out of the residential delivery business down the road. Don’t see how that would be possible though.

35years

Gravy route
I drove for years with my now retired BA while he was a driver.
401k paid for by the local, not out of his paycheck.
He made about $40,000 more than me a year as a BA.
Never worked past noon on Fridays, 4:30 PM M-Thursday.
Per diem for food...way more than needed.
Car furnished by the local.
Double dipped pension for holding 2 positions, he retired on a lake and also owns a winter place on a tropical island.

He never denied he had a sweet deal.
UPS is the cash cow. Lots of Teamsters make way less, they don't brag about those contracts. We earn what we make, it isn't the Union officials who made UPS so profitable.
But for Union officials to complain that UPS workers make too much, or they think they somehow were the sole cause of us making good money is a joke.

BTW TonyQ you said I would be getting a bump in my pension before the details were made public...No increase for me. Accrual based pension. $0.10 increase total over 10 years if the TA passes.

wide load

You were a hofficer last year. Its not as if you have a proven track record of being on the level.
No issue admitting that. I can do whatever I want. You can’t. You’re not allowed to. Why was I a hofficer? Bet you have no clue. It’s actually 2 reasons.

Tony Q

It’s funny you say Commercial delivery company, had a 30+ year driver sup that swore to us UPS would be out of the residential delivery business down the road. Don’t see how that would be possible though.
There isn’t the money in residential that there is in Air, International, and commercial. When this contract gets voted down we will be one step closer to this happening.