Donald Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
On Saturday, intelligence officials said it was not until the week after the election that the C.I.A. altered its formal assessment of Russia’s activities to conclude that the government of President Vladimir V. Putin was not just trying to undermine the election, but had also acted to give one candidate an advantage.

That word " altered " is very meaningful .
So up to that point they saw nothing until they were told to find something.
You should try reading the whole article next time champ:

"Wary of being seen as politicizing their findings, C.I.A. analysts had been reluctant to come to that conclusion in the midst of an election.

One intelligence official said there were indications in early October that the Russians had shifted their focus to harm Mrs. Clinton."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To harm Mrs. Clinton does not necessarily mean to help Trump .
I agree. I doubt they thought Trump could win. They succeeded in their purpose of undermining our election though. The reason Trump and his people are denying the Russian's influence on the election is because the Russians succeeded, and it undermines his legitimacy.

wkmac

In a perfect world, both Trump and Clinton would have equally been drug through the mud during the election cycle and both clearly seen as severely damaged goods. As both IMO clearly were. But Clinton being in gov't had a track record, some of it allegedly secret and I'm thankful regardless the source it got exposed. If in fact it was the Russians or Chinese or even the Martians, I'm grateful to them and thank them for their service.

As pertaining to Trump, now that he is elected, GAME ON BABY!

To quote Jullian Assange: "Crush the Bastards!"

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't really care either way, I just think it's silly people still believe in politicians and their campaign promises. I'm going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!(talks about pushing through a trillion dollar infrastrure project sure none of that will go towards a wall if it happens at all...)I'm going to limit terms in congress by amending the constitution overturning a Supreme Court decision or make congress vote for it! Like come on.... that :censored2: doesn't even sound possible.

Hillary would of been terrible to.

newfie

I don't really care either way, I just think it's silly people still believe in politicians and their campaign promises. I'm going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it!(talks about pushing through a trillion dollar infrastrure project sure none of that will go towards a wall if it happens at all...)I'm going to limit terms in congress by amending the constitution overturning a Supreme Court decision or make congress vote for it! Like come on.... that :censored2: doesn't even sound possible.

Hillary would of been terrible to.

the first step to possible is to vote someone in that says he will try.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I agree. I doubt they thought Trump could win. They succeeded in their purpose of undermining our election though. The reason Trump and his people are denying the Russian's influence on the election is because the Russians succeeded, and it undermines his legitimacy.

Here's what John Bolton says about all this ( and I happen to agree with him )

Bolton: Russian hacks could actually have been by Obama administration

"The whole thing has been called into question, which is why the notion of some kind of independent investigation becomes extremely important," Bolton said. "I do think it's critical to answer the question that I posed: If you think the Russians did this, then why did they leave fingerprints?"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Also he goes on about this............

"We would want to know who else might want to influence the election and why they would leave fingerprints that point to the Russians," Bolton said. "That's why I say until we know more about how the intelligence community came to this conclusion, we don't whether it's Russian inspired or a false flag."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's what John Bolton says about all this ( and I happen to agree with him )

Bolton: Russian hacks could actually have been by Obama administration

"The whole thing has been called into question, which is why the notion of some kind of independent investigation becomes extremely important," Bolton said. "I do think it's critical to answer the question that I posed: If you think the Russians did this, then why did they leave fingerprints?"
I remember Obama on 'hot mic' saying he could be more flexible after his inauguration....remember?? What a turd!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WOW .
You not waiting for any facts are you.
You are convinced that Russia some how aided Trump .
Why would Putin want to install Trump ?
Hillary was planning on continuing bho's plans for the military , that is to degrade the troops and get rid of our nuclear arsenal .
Trump is pro-military .

What you fail to understand is that hillary lost due to her own failures .
Her lack of understanding of what is happening in the minds of regular people . I know it's hard to believe , but she normally surrounded herself with only the very rich. Example those almost endless fund raisers where a seat cost many thousands of dollars and at some functions it cost $10,000 just to have yourself with her in a photo.
So it's time for the sore losers to blame everyone but themselves .
They believed their own fake news stories which showed hillary leading in the polls . They thought she drew larger crowds , another fake news . And now it's foreign players that they want to blame.

Another thing that rattles the democrats is that Trump is not going to play by their rules . He does need them . He used mostly his own money to run and that upsets many . He actually spent less and received more results .

So continue with your hatred since that is all you have left to support your wild claims that some how he cheated and he must have cheated because she was so popular.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
WOW .
You not waiting for any facts are you.
You are convinced that Russia some how aided Trump .
Why would Putin want to install Trump ?
WOW.
Are you capable of reading?
I said I doubt they thought Trump would win, their purpose was to undermine the election. They succeeded in that, and would have succeeded even if Hillary won.
Trump is pro-military.
WTF does that even mean? What a BS load of political rhetoric.
What you fail to understand is that hillary lost due to her own failures.
What you fail to understand is that I understand that, and don't care which of those liars won, I didn't vote for either one of them.
So continue with your hatred since that is all you have left to support your wild claims that some how he cheated and he must have cheated because she was so popular.
I never made a claim that he "cheated" or that she was "so popular". TTKU.
You clearly are upset by the CIA and FBI's conclusions about the Russian influence on the election. Instead of dealing with those facts you choose to pull a Trump and deny deny deny, then deflect deflect deflect.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
To harm Mrs. Clinton does not necessarily mean to help Trump .

I disagree. Trump, who is clearly insane and unqualified, could only be helped by harming Clinton. Putin, who is obviously disliked by Clinton and Obama, and considered to be very dangerous, knows that Trump is an imbecile and would be easy pickings compared to Hillary, who openly stated she would keep Russia in-check.

One wonders what else we'll be discovering about the Trump/Putin bromance and the assistance provided to the Trump campaign.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I know why you are upset.
Hillary's final bash , you weren't invited .
You see only people who gave $50M+ got an invite.