Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

Over70irregs

You must be talking about Biden.
We had a historic level of world peace under Trump.
I believe plans were pushed forward when he left. Another 4 years and we would have lost even more influence abroad with the insults and cabinet shuffling. We were supposed to be confused for even longer. It’s way bigger than having the previous administration. There was no administration. Just confusion. “ ___ is not the author of chaos”.

Over70irregs

LOL

There was literally a record amount of bombs dropped under the trump administration, wtf are you talking about?

Even america was at unrest, nationwide George Floyd riots, Jan 6 riot

And here you are crying about me smoking a joint lmfao
Oh wow. Pulled them out…

Over70irregs

Well let's see he didn't send Afghanistan into chaos losing American lives with a terrible withdrawal. That was Biden.

He didn't let Putin march across Europe invading sovereign nations. That was Biden. And that idiot barrack hussein obama before him.

He didn't let Iran directly bomb our strongest allie in the middle east. That was Biden.

Biden is a failure.
Turn off MSNBC, they're tricking you.
I think they had to withdraw in order to reset for the new $ printing. Think of it like a refresh button on screen. New war new $.

Over70irregs

Yet we had the George Floyd riots, the Jan 6 riots, and the largest mass shooting in American history

Also had his buddy Epstein murdered

He didn’t get us out of Afghanistan and dropped a record amount of bombs around the world.

He’s literally on Tape saying he would let putin do what he wants, he’s on tape mocking American prisoners of war. He’s a loser
No way he said he would let Putin do what he wants…. No evidence of that.

HarryWarden

No way he said he would let Putin do what he wants…. No evidence of that.

“No I would not protect you, in fact I would encourage Russia to do whatever they want”

So trump is saying he wouldn’t protect our Allies from a russia invasion if “they didn’t pay”. But he doesn’t stop there, he says he would encourage it

And yet some of you fools think he would stop Russia from attacking Ukraine, a non NATO country.

Last edited:

vantexan

“No I would not protect you, in fact I would encourage Russia to do whatever they want”

So trump is saying he wouldn’t protect our Allies from a russia invasion if “they didn’t pay”. But he doesn’t stop there, he says he would encourage it

And yet some of you fools think he would stop Russia from attacking Ukraine, a non NATO country.
He told Putin to not invade Ukraine during his presidency. You keep focusing on what you think he might do but avoid the 500 lb gorilla in the room. Putin did invade Ukraine on Obama's watch. And now Biden's. You go on and on about what Trump might or might not do. You're wanting everyone to ignore what has happened under Biden and vote for him. Twisted logic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Heaven forbid Trump say he might demand our allies to do the things they're required to do in order to be our allies.

It really shows how nervous you people are when you're grasping at these dumb stories from two years ago.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want me to reply with an article specifying that Trump called for the termination of parts of the Constitution that he thinks stood in his way to a power grab?

You don’t care. You love it.
You get your information from headlines written by radical left wing extremist Democrat party propaganda outlets.

You know they lie by taking things out of context.

You don't care. You love being lied to.

Next Day Err

Arguing with MAGA
You get your information from headlines written by radical left wing extremist Democrat party propaganda outlets.

You know they lie by taking things out of context.

You don't care. You love being lied to.
You are lost. If Biden said what Trump said about our Constitution you guys you would be apoplectic.