Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

vantexan

Good luck? The elections were rigged I thought? Why even bother voting? Or maybe you guys don’t actually believe the crap you say and there’s just a lot of crybaby snowflakes
I'm sure you'd love us to not vote. Y'all will have to take out the 3rd party candidate to make the rigging look legit.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hunter Biden was prosecuted, and unfairly. No one else would be prosecuted for a video of them doing drugs. No body.

Clinton sent emails over an unsecured server, while not right, trump and friends literally did the same thing.

Trump was close friends with ghlislane maxwell and said he “wishes her well”. He also hired Bill Barr to be the top guy, whose dad also happened to be the first person to hire Epstein, to teach to students. Epstein was also murdered in a maximum security prison while trump was president

Fauci was part of the trump team, put front and center by trump, and trump himself recommended the vaccines and said they’re safe and effective. Gosh, if these vaccines are really an evil conspiracy plot, trump must either be a really evil person or really stupid in your eyes
No wonder you wear a gas mask. With the bull s:censored2:t you spout, I'd be embarrassed to show my face, too.

vantexan

Hunter Biden was prosecuted, and unfairly. No one else would be prosecuted for a video of them doing drugs. No body.

Clinton sent emails over an unsecured server, while not right, trump and friends literally did the same thing.

Trump was close friends with ghlislane maxwell and said he “wishes her well”. He also hired Bill Barr to be the top guy, whose dad also happened to be the first person to hire Epstein, to teach to students. Epstein was also murdered in a maximum security prison while trump was president

Fauci was part of the trump team, put front and center by trump, and trump himself recommended the vaccines and said they’re safe and effective. Gosh, if these vaccines are really an evil conspiracy plot, trump must either be a really evil person or really stupid in your eyes
Hunter Biden was prosecuted for tax evasion as well as Federal gun violations. And so far he's suffered no consequences because of his daddy.

Hillary broke numerous national security laws. She also obstructed justice by refusing to turn over 33,000 emails under Congressional subpoena. And made it impossible to retrieve those emails. But was covered for by Jim Comey and Loretta Lynch.

Fauci was not part of the Trump team. He had been head of the NIH for a long time. Single highest paid Federal worker. Trump screwed up pushing the vaccines through too fast without the normal years long testing protocols.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Heaven forbid Trump say he might demand our allies to do the things they're required to do in order to be our allies.

It really shows how nervous you people are when you're grasping at these dumb stories from two years ago.
This was from 2 months ago not two years ago

Lol you guys are so funny. That’s not what he said! Ok that’s what he said but it was out of context! Ok it wasn’t out of context but it was 2 years ago! Ok it wasn’t 2 years ago but
You people are so easily manipulated by the media you don't even realize they're getting you all worked over the same stupid lies over and over.

It was two years ago.
It was completely out of context
They're tricking you son.
Wise up.

Screenshot_20240211_203316_Chrome.jpg

HarryWarden

You people are so easily manipulated by the media you don't even realize they're getting you all worked over the same stupid lies over and over.

It was two years ago.
It was completely out of context
They're tricking you son.
Wise up.

View attachment 480155
Lmao, man it is SO great when you get the courage to type instead of just hitting the down thumb button.

The speech I’m referencing, where trump said he would encourage Russia to do “whatever they want” was in Conway South Carolina on February 10th 2024.

Once again, you are wrong. But in your defense, trump bends over for putin often, so it’s hard to keep track

Nice try though! Now I see why you usually just stick to the thumbs down

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lmao, man it is SO great when you get the courage to type instead of just hitting the down thumb button.

The speech I’m referencing, where trump said he would encourage Russia to do “whatever they want” was in Conway South Carolina on February 10th 2024.

Once again, you are wrong. But in your defense, trump bends over for putin often, so it’s hard to keep track

Nice try though! Now I see why you usually just stick to the thumbs down

It's literally a two year old story.
He said it two years ago .
He never stopped saying it

Your media masters dragged it out again because they know how easy it is to get their sheep worked up over nothing.

I gave you a screenshot.
From two years ago.
Wake up buddy.

HarryWarden

Your media masters dragged it out again because they know how easy it is to get their sheep worked up over nothing.

I gave you a screenshot.
From two years ago.
Wake up buddy.

Look at the date.

Again, trump bends over for putin a lot, I get it. It’s hard to keep up.

“Getting worked up over the same stupid lies” so you’re saying trump is lying?

“he never said that! Ok he said it but it was out of context! Ok it wasn’t out of context but it was from 2 years ago, the medias just bringing it up again! Ok he did say it again but…”

Next Day Err

I gave you a screenshot.
From two years ago.
Wake up buddy.
The fact he has run down NATO and our allies multiple times should be more concerning than if he just said it once.

You don’t get it, do you?

vantexan

Two months ago the media reported about Trump giving a speech where he talked about their reporting from two years ago that four years before thathe reportedly told NATO members they needed to pay their bills.

And you get on here crying about it like it's breaking news.

Sad.
He's a bit behind.

HarryWarden

Two months ago the media reported about Trump giving a speech where he talked about their reporting from two years ago that four years before thathe reportedly told NATO members they needed to pay their bills.

Sad.
“Biden didn’t do enough to stop Ukraine from being attacked by Russia! If that was trump it would have never have happened!”

Trump: I would encourage putin to do whatever they want to our Allies if they don’t pay

So what exactly do you think trump would have done to stop the invasion? And why do you think trump would care about a country not in NATO, when he wouldn’t even protect nato countries?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s pretty sad you’re more concerned with the media reporting things that trump says, instead of the things trumps saying
Two months ago the media reported about Trump giving a speech where he talked about their reporting from two years ago that four years before that he reportedly told NATO members they needed to pay their bills.

Sad.