Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

vantexan

“Biden didn’t do enough to stop Ukraine from being attacked by Russia! If that was trump it would have never have happened!”

Trump: I would encourage putin to do whatever they want to our Allies if they don’t pay

So what exactly do you think trump would have done to stop the invasion? And why do you think trump would care about a country not in NATO, when he wouldn’t even protect nato countries?
Why do you think Putin waited until Biden's second year? He spent the first year assessing Biden and realized there's no there there. Spin it all you like but Putin didn't invade Ukraine and the Middle East was calm and gas and grocery prices were lower under Trump.

HarryWarden

In your opinion, why did the Obama/Biden administration allow Russia to invade Ukraine and steal Crimea?

Use your words.
First off it’s pretty sad you can’t answer a question yourself

What are you suggesting Biden do? Ukraine isn’t a part of NATO, should they have bombed Russia?

I think the best solution is doing what we were doing, and sending aid and military weapons

Now your turn

Next Day Err

He said they need to pay their fair share.

The fact that you people fall for whatever the narrative of the day is time and time again is just sad
He took out a full page ad in the New York Times after a visit to Russia decades ago expressing his distaste for NATO and the U.S. involvement in it.

He’s hated NATO since his Russian handlers started helping him clean dirty Russian cash.

HarryWarden

It’s pretty sad you can’t answer a question yourself.

In your opinion, why did the Obama/Biden administration allow Russia to invade Ukraine and steal Crimea?
I answered you. They couldn’t have stopped it, what are they supposed to do? Bomb Russia? Ukraine is not a nato country, the best thing they can do is what they’re doing, which is sending aid and weapons

You really have to work on your reading comprehension skills, man.

Now what do you think they should have done to stop it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

HarryWarden

No you didn't, you responded with a question.

You don't have an answer, do you?
Your media masters didn't give you one.
I’m honestly not trying to be mean, but you need to slow down and try to do a better job at reading. Read this next part very carefully.

Your question was “why did the Obama/Biden administration allow Russia to invade Ukraine and steal Crimea?”

My answer is they couldn’t have stopped it. Ukraine is not a member of NATO, and unless they are going to bomb Russia and start a world war, their best choice is what they’re currently doing, which is sending aid and weaponry.

That is now the third time I’ve said the same exact thing.

Now, what do you think they should have done to stop the invasion?

HarryWarden

No.

I’m honestly not trying to be mean, but you need to slow down and try to do a better job at reading.

You said their best choice was to send weapons.

My question is why didn't they do that?
We are… and have been… you wanted us to send them weapons before they were invaded? Do you not understand that money comes from Congress, and not the president? And it needs to be voted on?

You’re trying to be witty but you’re just not. And your scared to even answer the question yourself. That’s what happens when you can’t think for yourself, though

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We are… and have been… you wanted us to send them weapons before they were invaded?
I asked why the Obama/Biden administration didn't stop Russia from invading Crimea.

You said their best option was to send weapons.

They did not send weapons when Crimea was invaded. They didn't get weapons from us until Trump sent them some.

My question is what's your opinion on why?

Box Ox

Ukraine is not a member of NATO, and unless they are going to bomb Russia and start a world war, their best choice is what they’re currently doing, which is sending aid and weaponry.

What end goal should we have in mind for Ukraine as the House considers $61 billion more in aid? Maintenance of current lines of control? Russia's complete ejection from Ukraine's east? Crimea too?

I've been a strong supporter of Ukraine since the war started. But it seems like the odds that Ukraine will eventually be completely overrun by the Russians increases the longer the war continues.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm starting to realize this kid has no idea Obama and Biden let Russia invade Ukraine a decade ago.

He's accidentally admitted he thinks their policy was bad and he thinks Trump's was right.

HarryWarden

I asked why the Obama/Biden administration didn't stop Russia from invading Crimea.

You said their best option was to send weapons.

They did not send weapons when Crimea was invaded. They didn't get weapons from us until Trump sent them some.

My question is what's your opinion on why?
The Obama administration didn’t give lethal weapons to Ukraine for 2 reasons, 1 is they said they thought it might provoke Putin to escalate the conflict in the separatist Donbas area of Ukraine near Russia’s border, and also because of fear that the Russians would get access to Javelin's sensitive technology.

"The Russians had deep penetrations of Ukrainian intelligence, security, and military forces in the aftermath" of that country's 2014 revolution that overthrew a pro-Russian government he said, "and it took time to rid those forces of Russian moles, agents, and spies. That was the purpose of my visit to Kiev less than eight weeks after the Revolution of Dignity." Cia chief Brennon

You’re sitting here praising the weapons trump sent, yet clearly it wasn’t enough since they still got invaded.

Trump continuously bent over for putin. There’s a reason he spoke with him and kicked out the interpreters. He said at helensky he believes putin over our intelligence agencies. There’s no doubt putin was waiting until trumps second term to invade. Or hoping trump was competent enough to pull off Jan 6, but of course he failed at that, also.

It’s obvious Trump won’t win the presidency again, so it was now or never for Putin to make his move

Box Ox

It’s obvious Trump won’t win the presidency again
How is it obvious?
He’s already lost before

Not by as much as Democrats would like to believe. And it doesn’t seem like Biden is in a better position now than he was then.

December 2, 2020

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."