Don't Be Naive! The Company watches these Forums! Fight back or Perish!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
should not come as any surprise, but the company watches these forums to gauge the barometer of it's employees.

spoke to one of my old bosses about this very subject and he confirmed. they use info from this site to see how far they can push things and for the next contract. of course they use other ways also.

told me employees are WEAK and not willing to fight for their rights anymore. just willing to take what they are given. It sounds like it's gonna be a cakewalk for management come next contract.

have to agree. things are getting pretty pathetic with a lot of you people.

it's really time to fight. way overdue but may be too late. and we retirees have no voice.

Poop Head

Judge me.
you people
who-you-callin-you-people.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
9843E41F-C757-4220-96E6-C11C4C62E884.gif
should not come as any surprise, but the company watches these forums to gauge the barometer of it's employees.

spoke to one of my old bosses about this very subject and he confirmed. they use info from this site to see how far they can push things and for the next contract. of course they use other ways also.

told me employees are WEAK and not willing to fight for their rights anymore. just willing to take what they are given. It sounds like it's gonna be a cakewalk for management come next contract.

it's really time to fight. way overdue but may be too late. and we retirees have no voice.

Attachments

• 7FBFF5E9-FB40-4CA3-9A1E-D7B98C21E9EB.gif
    7FBFF5E9-FB40-4CA3-9A1E-D7B98C21E9EB.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 155

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

gimme a break..

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That may be, but I would argue that it's because the old guard is failing to show us new drivers how to stand up to management properly. I've had to seek out information here, and talk directly to my union rep to start to get an idea of what I should be doing. I'm trying to spread the word the best I can.

Indecisi0n

UPS feels like they are winning right now because of the turn around in drivers. A lot of the older guys are gone replaced by new young muscular hunks that don't know the book yet.

A

Article 3

UPS feels like they are winning right now because of the turn around in drivers. A lot of the older guys are gone replaced by new young muscular hunks that don't know the book yet.
"The book" that was finally ratified (by the <20% that voted) almost a year later after a record 18 sups and riders failed? Twice in some cases.
The apathy was enhanced by the way it was forced upon many members.

Look at the last election if you don't believe or agree with this. Hoffa barely escaped being voted OUT. There's many members as angry with the IBT (and some local officials) as they are with the company.

That's what is destroying the strength of the "union" and the thing that truly makes us stick together is the pressure from the company.
That's one of the biggest reasons why the strike line held in 97.

We're just looking for a strong leader....
similar to the one that was just let go from his position...and I don't mean Rome.

Indecisi0n

"The book" that was finally ratified (by the <20% that voted) almost a year later after a record 18 sups and riders failed. Twice in some cases.
The apathy was enhanced by the way it was forced upon many members.

Look at the last election if you don't believe or agree with this. Hoffa barely escaped being voted OUT. There's many members as angry with the IBT (and some local officials) as they are with the company.

That's destroying the strength of the "union" and the thing that truly makes us stick together is the pressure from the company.
That's one of the biggest reasons why the strike line held in 97.

We're just looking for a strong leader....
similar to the one that was just let go from his position...and I don't mean Rome.
I'd be willing to lead.