Don't Be Naive! The Company watches these Forums! Fight back or Perish!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If need help to do the right thing and stand up for yourself...........You can't be helped
By that logic the right to representation is meaningless, and, by extension, the entire concept of a union is moot. If we don't watch out for each other and build each other up, we won't stand a chance.

Last edited:
A

Article 3

Do they really need to? Doesn't middle management get enough blowback for the company to know what's going on?
The major issues are well known.
I'm sure they're separating the fly poop from the pepper at this point.
There's some pretty smart people involved.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I believe this boss. he was one of the few good guys. he's high up in management. they do watch it.

"the price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

the same can be said about your union rights.
the guys high up enough to matter are so technologically illiterate that they wouldn't even know to look at things like this

the people who can/would, would be more to your opinion of things

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
should not come as any surprise, but the company watches these forums to gauge the barometer of it's employees.

Then they are more pathetic.... than I even imagined.

all I see here in the Union forum is whining. stand up for yourselves before it is too late.

I've got my pension but it is not guaranteed for life with the wimps we have now as Teamsters.

we maxed out the 401k and Ira's for most of my career, paid off the house and banked money so even if my pension was zero , we would be OK.

Wow.

"I've got mine.... but go get yours" ?

And the IBT are the wimps. That doesn't make sense, unless it's to motivate.

Just trying to raise awareness.

Ok.

Helpful words of advice.... as long as the blame.... is correctly assessed.

-Bug-

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Then they are more pathetic.... than I even imagined.

Wow.

"I've got mine.... but go get yours" ?

And the IBT are the wimps. That doesn't make sense, unless it's to motivate.

Ok.

Helpful words of advice.... as long as the blame.... is correctly assessed.

-Bug-
sorry , i tried. you're a lot of help.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You should know.... I'm hyper-sensitive, to the whole Union Bashing thing.
I understand. I have always liked your input here. however our union is the people and i have witnessed a steady downward trend over the years. too much apathy.

the company is going to take advantage of this big time. it seems like Upser's are going to wait too long to act , that it will be too late.

and i don't "I've got mine." attitude . how do you figure that when I am trying to raise awareness?

I was a real PITA to management when i worked there. mainly sticking up for employees who were bullied by bosses. helped many file grievances .

Most managers were happy to see me go which i remain proud of. If they had liked me I would be thinking that I was not a good union member.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F1804DEB-B412-4606-A81E-656A23A188AE.gif
I understand. I have always liked your input here. however our union is the people and i have witnessed a steady downward trend over the years. too much apathy.

the company is going to take advantage of this big time. it seems like Upser's are going to wait too long to act , that it will be too late.

and i don't "I've got mine." attitude . how do you figure that when I am trying to raise awareness?

I was a real PITA to management when i worked there. mainly sticking up for employees who were bullied by bosses. helped many file grievances .

Most managers were happy to see me go which i remain proud of. If they had liked me I would be thinking that I was not a good union member.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Could be a cultural thing.

When I started, the only people that had visible tattoo's....

Were military vets and bikers.

But, it's a new day.

The company is going to take advantage of this big time.

There are a lot of strong Teamsters on our side.

I appreciate, you trying to motivate the members.

My foot is big....

But, it can't kick every members arse into gear.

Any suggestions ?

-Bug-

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

:bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf::bsbullf:
should not come as any surprise, but the company watches these forums to gauge the barometer of it's employees.

spoke to one of my old bosses about this very subject and he confirmed. they use info from this site to see how far they can push things and for the next contract. of course they use other ways also.

told me employees are WEAK and not willing to fight for their rights anymore. just willing to take what they are given. It sounds like it's gonna be a cakewalk for management come next contract.

have to agree. things are getting pretty pathetic with a lot of you people.

it's really time to fight. way overdue but may be too late. and we retirees have no voice.