Don't Hurt the Brand

Overpaid Union Thug

To me it’s more obvious that his comments are directed towards customers in general that sign info notices despite them clearly saying they must be present to receive the packages. And even if it was purely assuming they cannot speak or read English well that doesn’t mean one must be a racist to assume so.

Each and every driver that comes to this forum has thought, or spoke aloud, similar thoughts when we discovering a signed info notice for a signature required package. That lady is just playing the race card because she Knows the guy was right and, had the instructions been followed, maybe arrangements could have been made to get the package. Only overly sensitive individuals and race baiters think otherwise.

Whither

Scofflaw
On those ring doorbells , if someone is talking to u threw it pretend u can’t hear them. U want to hear some cussing that will do it. The homeowner always assumes it’s broke.
It's even better when they know you can hear them. :wink-very: Church on my route installed one this past summer because they kept missing deliveries despite my obnoxious honking and banging on the door. Asked me to leave several pkgs outside their front door one time. "No, I can't do that." "Well can you leave them at the back door? We'll be there to get them soon!" "No, sorry, that's against company policy and I could lose my job over it." A few weeks later no cars in the lot, I went through the usual routine, and as I was filling out the infonotice the minister started trying to pull the same thing. I didn't answer, and as I walked back to the pkg car dude was yelling so vehemently he was on the verge of cursing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In today's day and age...yes you have to watch what you say. Everybody is offended by everything and everything is racist. The diad training says to always assume you are being recorded if I remember correctly. If you are on the phone when you go to deliver tell the other person to hold up for a minute (I have to tell my wife this everyday) because people are offended by everything. It sucks but thats part of working in the public eye.

Why would you be on the phone while trying to make a delivery?

Seriously doubt that was in any training you got from ups

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Hi it’s UPS, this package needs a signature.

Can you just leave it?

No, it needs a signature.

But can you just leave it?

No, I need you to sign the board in person. I’m not allowed to just leave it.

Ok. Can you just leave it though?

No.

/continue filling out info notice

Hello? Can you leave the package?

Last time I responded to a ring doorbell.
Wow. Had the exact same experience, pretty much word for word. Box of booze. Shook my head and said “have a good one” as I walked back to the truck.
Dude called in a complaint on me!!! I got “please call center ASAP customer issue” on the diad. OMS started off hot on the phone and holy crap I was mad.
Got my self calmed down and asked for the center manager. She said no there’s no need to bother him about this. I said “I’m only going to explain this to one person and it’s not you.”
center manager was cool and asked that I drop it off at the UPS store on my way in. No problem. Ripped up the customer concern paper in my DIAD rack, never heard another word

UPSER1987

You’d be willing to let someone get fired over an assumption? That says allot about you. And none of its good.
The only assumption was my belief he looks like he’s on a substance.
I would fire home for his racist language-totally unacceptable. Tired of people making excuses for themselves and other peoples racist actions and words.

Seymour Packages

He knows the consignee's full name and address complete with directions and his occupancy habits. I hope he takes advantage of that if he ends up getting *ed.
Lol because losing your career isn't enough. Lets throw in some Criminal Trespass, stalking, and harassment for a little razzle-dazzle. You really are a piece of work hahaha

El Correcto

god is dead
I wouldn’t go after someone’s job like that. Those people are scumbags building mountains out of molehills. This is a laughable wtf moment, not let’s get the news involved and call the racist liberals to come further their racist agenda against whites.

After this incident happened, a Jew filmed the black residents reaction to it. The blacks were blaming the Jews, saying this didn’t happen before Jews came to the neighborhood. A black man just walking across the street shouted about getting the Jews out of New Jersey. No one was finding out where the black people worked, going after their jobs. It’s only when a white man steps out of line.

UPSER1987

To me it’s more obvious that his comments are directed towards customers in general that sign info notices despite them clearly saying they must be present to receive the packages. And even if it was purely assuming they cannot speak or read English well that doesn’t mean one must be a racist to assume so.

Each and every driver that comes to this forum has thought, or spoke aloud, similar thoughts when we discovering a signed info notice for a signature required package. That lady is just playing the race card because she Knows the guy was right and, had the instructions been followed, maybe arrangements could have been made to get the package. Only overly sensitive individuals and race baiters think otherwise.
Excuses....lol. Everything is ok until it happens to you.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Had a customer complaint that I cursed out a young girl at a store once during a pickup.

I must have a doppelgänger

542thruNthru

Had a customer complaint that I cursed out a young girl at a store once during a pickup.

I must have a doppelgänger
Had a customer complain that I didn't hold the door for her when entering a store. I had my hands full and actually used my foot to open the door and get in. I guess she expected me to put my packages down and hold the door.

Some people just see us as servants.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lol because losing your career isn't enough. Lets throw in some Criminal Trespass, stalking, and harassment for a little razzle-dazzle. You really are a piece of work hahaha
"Career." Lmfao. Yeah, I'm suggesting a guy with a motive get caught trespassing and harassing. Don't be such a :censored2:ing derp.

El Correcto

god is dead
Equal rights, ensuring that minorities have their individual rights has devolved into group rights, dictating racist policies and societal norms to benefits some over others because of the color of their skin.
People who opposed the eroding of individual rights in the name of civil rights have been proven to be correct the further this non sense political correctness spirals.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

Goats are sacred in some parts of the world. Yeah fire him only if we get to see your angelic life on camera. I think he got the jerk stamp being on the nightly news. Apologize and move on.
No, goats are dinner in some parts of the world. Satanism, however, use goats and goat symbolism.

Non sequitur

If the employee involved sincerely apologised on camera would that be good enough? Would the news run the story as a good news Christmas reconciliation story? Messed up world when the punishment isn't equivalent to the offense.
The goat reference was in jest.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Had a customer complain that I didn't hold the door for her when entering a store. I had my hands full and actually used my foot to open the door and get in. I guess she expected me to put my packages down and hold the door.

Some people just see us as servants.
Serve this dick

Overpaid Union Thug

The only assumption was my belief he looks like he’s on a substance.
I would fire home for his racist language-totally unacceptable. Tired of people making excuses for themselves and other peoples racist actions and words.
Excuses....lol. Everything is ok until it happens to you.
You can read someone’s thoughts through a video that’s been shared all over the internet? LOL. Why are you still slingin cardboard for a living? LMFAO