Don't Work Harder Because It Is Peak

Dr.Brownz

I don't think that no, is entirely safe. I wouldn't advise someone to say, No. I'm not saying, I know you're wrong. I'm just saying, that's not the way I did it, or advised others to do it. Saying no to most things, can turn into a hot seat.

Gotta say no once in a while to let them know you aint playin!

Still though sounds like Northbaypkg's management team is retarded if they are asking the same guy 3 days in a row to go take packages off a guy at 9pm at night.

The Man

I don't think that no, is entirely safe. I wouldn't advise someone to say, No. I'm not saying, I know you're wrong. I'm just saying, that's not the way I did it, or advised others to do it. Saying no to most things, can turn into a hot seat.
Unless your hopping around helping people, you can say no after you finish your assignment. Yes there are people like me that like helping people all the time when I can, because I do receive the help in return, later on.

twoweeled

Unless your hopping around helping people, you can say no after you finish your assignment. Yes there are people like me that like helping people all the time when I can, because I do receive the help in return, later on.
Center contacts you and tells you to go and get another pick up when you're done, and you say no. The center manager says: I'm directing you to make this pick up on the way in. You can face no ramifications for that? I'm asking.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Center contacts you and tells you to go and get another pick up when you're done, and you say no. The center manager says: I'm directing you to make this pick up on the way in. You can face no ramifications for that? I'm asking.

Yes you can. Once they ask it like "I'm instructing you to help" then they can get you for failure to follow instructions if you refuse at that point.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"Work as directed then grieve."

Yes, you have to do what you are "asked" to do or you could be disciplined for failure to work as directed.

twoweeled

Yes you can. Once they ask it like "I'm instructing you to help" then they can get you for failure to follow instructions if you refuse at that point.
Roger that! There are extremely few instances, where we can say, NO. Plain and simple. that's refusing to work as directed. but I've been outta package for awhile. That's why I thought I'd ask to see if things have changed that much. Thought not!