DOT Physical for Package Car Driver

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Hello I was wondering if they drug test you at the DOT physical before becoming a Package Car Driver? I know feeder does but I’ve received different answers on Package car. Thank you!

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Hello I was wondering if they drug test you at the DOT physical before becoming a Package Car Driver? I know feeder does but I’ve received different answers on Package car. Thank you!
No
You will pee in a cup but that is to check for diabetes I believe
If they drug tested for package car they would probably lose 20 percent or more of the drivers

The Driver

I drive.
Starts in kindergarten when they hop up little Tyler on the brain altering drugs because he's five and wants to run around.

I remember in early grade school noticing kids around me get put on this behavior-altering drugs... even then I knew something wasn't right about that. Brave New World...

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
Quit smoking that :censored2: and grow up. It's time.
Grow up? Lmao UPS is my second job. I work a :censored2: ton. I’m the only one in my work area that has a 2nd job. I don’t think I need any growing up to do brotha if my priorities are straight. Ain’t nothing wrong with a little mojo now and then am I right?