Double Standard

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama golfing for business....like in Hawaii with his long-time friend Robert Titcomb,who in May plead no contest to soliciting a prostitute ?? Business? What kind of business?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Obama golfing for business....like in Hawaii with his long-time friend Robert Titcomb,who in May plead no contest to soliciting a prostitute ?? Business? What kind of business?

So, OBAMA playing golf with a guy who solicited prostitue is bad, but Sean Hannity having Dick Morris on every night (after he got caught with cocaine and a prostitute in a hotel) is OK?

Give us a break.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

So you are alright with the removal of private property rights ?
Because it's for the greater good.

Now where did Upstate say he wanted to violate the property rights of those at Augusta National? I also agree that their policy is outdated but they are a private organization and I'll defend their right to exercise misogynistic stupidity should they choose to do so. Just as I'll exercise my right of freedom to watch or not watch the Masters as a protest should I think it's of some value to do so.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, OBAMA playing golf with a guy who solicited prostitue is bad, but Sean Hannity having Dick Morris on every night (after he got caught with cocaine and a prostitute in a hotel) is OK?

Give us a break.

Peace

TOS
What office do Sean & Dick hold ????? (Dick hold...that was funny in a grade school sort of way)