FOX NEWS: just where does "stupid" stop?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Such DIEHARDs.

Both moreluck and oldgray just cant bring it upon themselves to say the comments were offensive.

Thats the power of brainwashing by fox news.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can't force words on anyone......if you are that good a ventriloquist, go on America's Got Talent.
I wouldn't say "BOO" for you.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Such DIEHARDs.

Both moreluck and oldgray just cant bring it upon themselves to say the comments were offensive.

Thats the power of brainwashing by fox news.

TOS.
The success of the likes of Faux, Limpbaugh, O'Liely and their ilk is that they tell idiotic racist rightwing haters exactly what the want to hear, want to believe, whether or not their beliefs are grounded in even the remotest hint of reality. When someone wants to believe their beliefs are the truth, and a whole industry exists just to verify their beliefs, nothing, NOTHING will convince them they're wrong, regardless of the facts.And when they are presented with facts, they dismiss them outright. I actually once had a winger tell me that he didn't want facts, he wanted truth.Hence why Texas tried to remove "critical thinking" from school curriculum.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
From this thread it's clear that troll not only gets his science from Comedy Central he gets his news there as well.
Cleese is a very educated and intelligent man (as all are the Pythons); they are deadly accurate in discerning and identifying who are the village idiots, and I see no evidence to rebut Cleese in this example.

oldngray

nowhere special
john-cleese-silly-walks-o.gif

Obviously Democrats

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We already have a Comedy Central watching troll, hate filled, condemning machine. I don't think you need more help in doing what you do.

Gee, an additional hypocrite refuses to denounce the comments made by both Gutfeld or Boling.

What else is new in conservative loonyvile?

TOS.

UPS Lifer

Have you ever been to a circus and watched one of those toy clown cars race around the Big Top...then all those clowns get out of that toy car? Pretty funny huh? That's the way I feel reading any post by POS. Stayed away a long, long time and nothing seems to have changed.

Eric Bolling said something that was crass, disrespectful and uncalled for. He apologized on the leading cable network to all the world, yet the left wing loons come out of the gutter headed up by POS to chomp on him like a pack of hungry coyotes tearing off the flesh of their kill and howling in unison as they enjoy their catch! It's great to be a liberal...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Have you ever been to a circus and watched one of those toy clown cars race around the Big Top...then all those clowns get out of that toy car? Pretty funny huh? That's the way I feel reading any post by POS. Stayed away a long, long time and nothing seems to have changed.

Eric Bolling said something that was crass, disrespectful and uncalled for. He apologized on the leading cable network to all the world, yet the left wing loons come out of the gutter headed up by POS to chomp on him like a pack of hungry coyotes tearing off the flesh of their kill and howling in unison as they enjoy their catch! It's great to be a liberal...

He DIDNT apologize until the left wing loons and thousands of pieces of hate mail started showing up at FOX news doorstep.

He thought he was being funny, and it wasnt until he was called out, that he decided to attempt to clear himself of his stupidity.

Welcome back, and thanks for calling it what it was, DISRESPECTFUL.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Personally, I thought what Bolling and Gutfeld said was funny.

Boobs on the ground was a cute play on the "boots on the ground", because she has breasts.

And Gutfelds remark about not being able to park it is true, women are notoriously bad at driving/parking.

Had to spell it out for our liberal "friends".

There's nothing wrong with hunor and joking, so get over it

av8torntn

Boobs on the ground was a cute play on the "boots on the ground", because she has breasts.

And Gutfelds remark about not being able to park it is true, women are notoriously bad at driving/parking.

Troll is just so full of hate he has to lash out every now and again. Its just random. If it wasn't this he'd be blaming talk radio or Bush. I've assumed he is a paranoid schizophrenic.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Now put it in context Superballs, immediately after a segment where they were slamming on president obama being disrespectful of our military persons, the two men proceed to be disrespectful of a female pilot, regardless of the humor intention.

Apparently, YOU, dont get it, as did the thousands of people who complained to the channel, including advertisers who threatened to pull ads on the show unless Boling apologized ON THE AIR.

You may think it was funny, but it was tasteless nonetheless on the heels of the same people making a federal case out of president obama.

TOS.

UPS Lifer

Hi Lifer....good to see (?) you !
More, (this may be hard to believe) but I have not posted anything political unless it was a neutral statement on any other media. But to listen to this person in the White House continue to pass the buck and lie to the American public has made me boil over! This is the only forum I feel comfortable voicing my opinion and going ballistic. He can't even own up and take responsibility for his mistakes.
Doesn't he sound silly dodging questions that we are in war? It is insulting to the American public Left-Middle-Right)!
Harry Truman is turning over in his grave. !! Anyway - keep up the good fight and stay healthy.