Double Time missing

NickyNik

Did anyone else not get their double time for Labor Day counted. It was payed to me in Straight time. I'm assuming I have to go to my PT Sup about it. How long does this type of thing normally take to get fixed. I had 3 other issues in the pass with my hours being wrong and those never got fixed.

T

Turdferguson

Did anyone else not get their double time for Labor Day counted. It was payed to me in Straight time. I'm assuming I have to go to my PT Sup about it. How long does this type of thing normally take to get fixed. I had 3 other issues in the pass with my hours being wrong and those never got fixed.

Contact your immediate supervisor first. Anything over a certain amount they have to have for you by your second scheduled work day once reported to them ,or there are penalties. See article 17 of the master contract. You can look it up here.
https://teamster.org/content/ups-supplements-2013-2018

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Did you work?

NickyNik

Well today they told our fulltime supsto tell us they aren't paying us for labor day until next Friday. So I guess I am filing a grievance for penalty pay? Who does the grievance go against?

SGCUPS117

Yep, I worked too and I was also paid straight time. A LOT of unhappy people in my sort area. Apparently everyone was stiffed (well at least according to the contract). Can't wait to see how this will all turn out.

Last edited: