dow 23000

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And it won't go up. When you are in critical status, they have to invest conservatively
What kinda shape is your fund in?
Good enough the upped the payout just a couple years ago but I wish they would have waited til it was over 100% funded to do that.

That's the Golden Question, right there. I pulled out months ago and missed out on a lot of this uptrend. It's just too spooky for me now.
I'm upping my future contributions into the international funds. I'm not moving any money around, I'm comfortable with my mix.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was. If your portfolio causes you to lose sleep at night, you are doing it wrong.

We are due for a correction. Does that correction become a recession is the million dollar question.
MHmtt4KWDIH04.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm upping my future contributions into the international funds. I'm not moving any money around, I'm comfortable with my mix.

One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was. If your portfolio causes you to lose sleep at night, you are doing it wrong.
All depends on individual situations too.

I'll stay aggressive in my Roth 401k for as long as I work at ups because it's the last investment we will touch.