dow 24000

bbsam

Staff member
this is great i love it when the stock market tanks because then people will start blaming capitalism (in addition to alot of other things that arent responsible).

most people own little stocks. the 1% own most of the stocks. so they lose. every time a corporation drives up its stock price, its mostly the 1% who benefit. and corporations drive up their stock price but at what cost to workers, and the environment, and the country?
No, ricky. The market was stupid high.

I’m laughing because you’d have to be stupid not to see it coming and there’s a lot of stupid out there.

rickyb

No people aren’t blaming capitalism and looking to dump it.
well probably not for todays sell off.

if this is a financial crisis, then more people will certainly start blaming capitalism in addition to all the enlightened people who are already doing it!

bbsam

Staff member
well probably not for todays sell off.

if this is a financial crisis, then more people will certainly start blaming capitalism in addition to all the enlightened people who are already doing it!
That may be but it’s akin to democrats hating Trump and thinking that will put them in power.

You have to SHOW them better ideas.

moreluck

golden ticket member
this is great i love it when the stock market tanks because then people will start blaming capitalism (in addition to alot of other things that arent responsible).

most people own little stocks. the 1% own most of the stocks. so they lose. every time a corporation drives up its stock price, its mostly the 1% who benefit. and corporations drive up their stock price but at what cost to workers, and the environment, and the country?
You DO know you can make tons of bucks on falling stocks too !!!!!!!!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
UPS stock is back down to $113 from $116-$117. Albeit that is still a good performance when all of the stock market has fallen twice as much in comparison.

bbsam

Staff member
It's a correction, people. chill out.
It's mostly computers doing this....sell points
Down 10 % is a correction
Down 20% is a bear market
So in two days it’s down about 7%?

And you say it’s a correction.

How do you know?