dow 24000

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Do you disagree with the short term or long term validity of both my posts?

I mean, Trump cozying up to Saudis definitely had a short term effect. How’s that look now?
Biden is opecs best friend by stifling are energy production

Box Ox

We had libs in this forum thanking Sleepy Joe Biden when the stock market was up. Suddenly they disappeared when Biden’s actions started to take full effect.
You don’t really believe presidents or their policies affect the market.
Were you not speaking to your own belief in that here?

President Trump | Current Events

View attachment 403693

I believe US Presidents and their policies affect the market.

Box Ox

I mean, Trump cozying up to Saudis definitely had a short term effect. How’s that look now?

Post-Trump Presidential policy has affected the market. Sounds like we probably agree.

Up In Smoke

correctamondo......i doubled my monthly buying for months now......yes it's a gamble but willing
to trust past performance.

may go broke but come to think about it I was happier when i had nutttin....
I invest the entire market and it's true I never see record returns because I'm always buying insurance against a market selloff.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I invest the entire market and it's true I never see record returns because I'm always buying insurance against a market selloff.
I don't know anythings about puts and options nor do i really wanna learn.

The only way I hedge is thru precious metals and real estate. about 10% metals and about 30 % in RE.

newfie

You don’t really believe presidents or their policies affect the market. Pandemics, supply chain issues and terrible 40 year fiscal policy do though.

But you already knew that.
excess government spending feeds inflation.
excessive regulation on oil reduced our ability to supply our own oil. We're still a million barrels a day down from where we were pre covid.

so the answer is yes Biden had a direct affect on conditions here .

but you already knew that.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You don’t really believe presidents or their policies affect the market. Pandemics, supply chain issues and terrible 40 year fiscal policy do though.

But you already knew that.
People only say that when their president is doing a horrible job. 100 percent these guys are trying to sink the country to get rid of the current financial system. Look on all of the bills we use. You'll get what is up.. The United states of america. The now officially bankrupt country business.