Dow 28000

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
A country this rich should easily afford socialized healthcare.

Unless it’s all smoke and mirrors and, well, “It’s only worth this much because the market says so.”
We could if there were not 26 million plus illegal aliens in the country.
Every country except the USA LibTurds understand that Social programs only work if one controls their borders.
Such a bunch of DemWit moerons!

moerons-threestooges.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
top 10% own 90% of all stocks, good one!
Top 10% make better decisions in life than the bottom 90%.

I lived well below my means for 30+ years (until I turned 55) and in fact, I still do.
Plan and buy stock and quit splurging on things you can't afford.
Typical Gen X & Y think they should be able to live the life of their parents without 'sacrificing' in their early years.

rickyb

I lived well below my means for 30+ years (until I turned 55) and in fact, I still do.
Typical Gen X & Y think they should be able to live the life of their parents without 'sacrificing' in their early years.
top 10% were born to rich families. great decision!

rickyb

these days people cant even afford the basics because of stagnant wages and inflation in things like housing and education.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
top 10% were born to rich families. great decision!
Right!
My parents were blind and we were dirt poor.
I learned and reacted to those early years, and as opposed to you, I was determined and planned to not be in that situation.
I followed through and enacted my plans though discipline and determination ... traits you can't even understand.
Some people are just LOSERS ... enjoy your miserable attitude and life.

rickyb

Right!
My parents were blind and we were dirt poor.
I learned and reacted to those early years, and as opposed to you, I was determined and planned to not be in that situation.
I followed through and enacted my plans though discipline and determination ... traits you can't even understand.
Some people are just LOSERS ... enjoy your miserable attitude and life.
depending on when you were born, youre generation had a higher standard of living than the previous. its been like that for over 100 years in america. but thats stopped with the most recent gens.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
these days people cant even afford the basics because of stagnant wages and inflation in things like housing and education.
Those that think their disposable income and lifestyle (including housing) should be the same as when they were growing up in the cocoon of their parents.
Sounds like your Mom and Dad planned and executed and they certainly deserve a child better than you.