DOW 30000

fishtm2001

The Mueller report notes that Trump “attempted to prevent Sessions’s recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.” Similarly, the report states that following the recusal, the President continued to raise the issue of Sessions’s recusal and, when he had the opportunity, he pulled Sessions aside and urged him to unrecuse.”

newfie

Shouldn't we try to improve relations with China like we did North Korea? There could be war if we don't, right? Maybe some love letters should be exchanged?

View attachment 318906

I did not realize china was randomly firing off missles. I think we may already be at war with china since they deployed a biological agent against us. Unfortunately or fortunately for us Biden will do nothing to punish his financeer .

fishtm2001

I did not realize china was randomly firing off missles. I think we may already be at war with china since they deployed a biological agent against us. Unfortunately or fortunately for us Biden will do nothing to punish his financeer .
Don't worry, donald and Ivanka will continue to have China manufacture their products.

newfie

The Mueller report notes that Trump “attempted to prevent Sessions’s recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.” Similarly, the report states that following the recusal, the President continued to raise the issue of Sessions’s recusal and, when he had the opportunity, he pulled Sessions aside and urged him to unrecuse.”
that the report that had 17 angry democrats some who worked on the now debunked and possibly illegal russian dossier investigation?

fishtm2001

That must be why his report completely exonerated President Trump. Keep crying leftie.
As the Trump presidency comes to an end, let’s review what we know about its relationship with Moscow.

1. The Mueller team found that the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government. But because former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein limited the investigation to criminal matters, the special counsel’s report stated that the evidence didn’t reach the criminal conspiracy standard.
  2. The Mueller team found that the president had attempted to obstruct justice on at least 10 occasions, but Barr simply dismissed the charges.
  3. The FBi never finished its counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to the Russian government, nor has any other agency.
  4. No one who has investigated the origins of the Trump-Russia probe has found any evidence to support Barr’s claim that it was a “bogus scandal.”
Washington Monthly

newfie

As the Trump presidency comes to an end, let’s review what we know about its relationship with Moscow.

1. The Mueller team found that the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government. But because former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein limited the investigation to criminal matters, the special counsel’s report stated that the evidence didn’t reach the criminal conspiracy standard.
  2. The Mueller team found that the president had attempted to obstruct justice on at least 10 occasions, but Barr simply dismissed the charges.
  3. The FBi never finished its counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to the Russian government, nor has any other agency.
  4. No one who has investigated the origins of the Trump-Russia probe has found any evidence to support Barr’s claim that it was a “bogus scandal.”
Washington Monthly

trump was charged with what?

bacha29

Not to mention, even with people wearing mask it seems to move from person to person freely
Right now a mask and social distancing are the only two effective countermeasures in the battle against COVID . That fact has been made clear to people including those who continue to refuse to accept the lethality of the disease.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right now a mask and social distancing are the only two effective countermeasures in the battle against COVID . That fact has been made clear to people including those who continue to refuse to accept the lethality of the disease.
Cool story lady.
Hide inside if you're so scared.

1597165648929.jpg

newfie

i know three people that have gotten the c virus. None of them know where they got it. none of them spread it to any family members all of them are mask wearers one of them is a nurse who works in an administrative capacity.

despite your chanting the mantra its not adding up.

I cant go into a store without wearing a mask and without seeing everyone else wear a mask. yet the virus keeps spreading.

oldngray

nowhere special
i know three people that have gotten the c virus. None of them know where they got it. none of them spread it to any family members all of them are mask wearers one of them is a nurse who works in an administrative capacity.

I cant go into a store without wearing a mask and without seeing everyone else wear a mask. yet the virus keeps spreading.
I only know 2 that had it. Both over 70 and had almost no symptoms.

bacha29

I idid not realize all those Cuomo nursing home victims listed poor communication as their cause of death.
You're problem is that you believe EVERYTHING Dear Leader tells you even when he admits the fact that he was lying. Well, enjoy it it to the fullest for the next 55 days .The thing about some so called Christians is that another person's death from COVID is "god's will" or that the person was predestined to die in that manner. But, if one of them gets it themselves they are the first people running off to the hospital demanding that they be kept from dying even if there's no room for them at the inn.

Como's decisions were far from perfect but his state's overall performance at combating the pandemic was still better than the state governors who did nothing which in turn contributed mightily to the pandemic Dear Leader said would be gone in a week.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Because the godless are terrified of the invisible, knowing instinctively they will be punished by being infected.