DQ

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
Just got served up a DQ blizzard shake on my 20th day for not sheeting 2 packages worked season got brought back for my 40 days asap
, pretty bummed out was scratching and was showing progress 180 stops 300 packages coming in no less than 530 ,really felt my sup had it planned out for me on the 20th day since i know he was looking for the square and nerd type of driver which I am not ... Was thinking about waiting it out its my first dq. im 25 with 4 years in the company ,I know this question gets asked alot but idk if I can go back in the hell hole any advice , was thinking about finishing getting my CDL and going into feeders need help union brothers really don't wanna quit but I'm hanging by a thread at this point of my ups career.

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
I called him before coming into the building ,after my last pickup he said bring it in I punched out as soon as I got into the building and that pretty much did it for me . ...
And yes I could of sheet it early but the package had my pal route number in it and whole time I thought it belong to me but it didn't .

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I called him before coming into the building ,after my last pickup he said bring it in I punched out as soon as I got into the building and that pretty much did it for me . ...
And yes I could of sheet it early but the package had my pal route number in it and whole time I thought it belong to me but it didn't .
“Hey boss, I still have two boxes that I haven’t scanned what should I do with them?”
In that scenario you probably just get chastised. You went the other way though

Upsguy21

So you got DQ’d for not sheeting misloads? kinda petty reason if you worked peak and they kept you on. Sounds like someone doesn’t like you

Yolo

If you really want to be a driver just wait until next time. Took many of us a lot more than 4 years before we became ft drivers. Waiting 1 more year isnt the end of the world.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol. I used to do that all the time.
Once when I hadn’t been there long at all I didn’t sheet a misload. Brought it in and threw it on the belt. Next morning a PCM misloads and they all need to be scanned. Without mentioning my name basically said they knew I didn’t scan a misload but couldn’t prove it.

That was all I needed. Just scan them even if it’s missed right before you head in scan them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Once when I hadn’t been there long at all I didn’t sheet a misload. Brought it in and threw it on the belt. Next morning a PCM misloads and they all need to be scanned. Without mentioning my name basically said they knew I didn’t scan a misload but couldn’t prove it.

That was all I needed. Just scan them even if it’s missed right before you head in scan them.
And sending them in as a misload isn’t scanning them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Once I knew better I just sheeted them missed immediately everytime. They'd always send a message, "wHy WaS tHaT pAcKaGe MiSsEd?" But at least my ass was always covered.

NinoBROWN7

Mr.brown
Thanks for the replys yeah, pretty much had that feeling he was out to get me, just hated the fact that I gave a lot of effort and for me to get DQ'd on the 20th day for some packages i could of not told him about , got me kicked out the door pisses me off ,hope everything works out ,will comeback stronger and better.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
And sending them in as a misload isn’t scanning them.
You have to scan them as missed. We had a new Center Manager that fired four drivers last year for burning packages. Two lied about it and didn't come back, caught in a PM audit. The other two admitted it and came back after a few weeks. We have to contact a management member if we have a missed.